Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

globalmanager dmp file help

Discussion on globalmanager dmp file help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
globalmanager dmp file help

sr_patch06 i use patch globalmanager bypass acplaytime and spawn dmp files
When user logout, GlobalManager creat a .dmp file...

And still get error Relay SR_PLAYTIME_FOR_METER_RATE_EXP_LIMIT_NOTIFY failed!! on Shard and Gameserver close.

how to bypass dmp ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BR] GlobalManager
02/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys :) I want to set up Black Rogue files but I am getting an error that I don't know how to fix. So the error is that when I open the GlobalManager.exe (as Administrator > Win 7 x64) and right after it is started it closes on it's own :( . I tried few different certifications... When I use the vSRO GlobalManager it is connected to cert. without any problem... maybe is from server.cfg but I think everything is correct there.. Please some help :)
[HELP] GlobalManager
10/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
need hel to crack GlobalManager for the green book! or need a cracked GlobalManager to replace it. thx
problem with Globalmanager
10/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5066/semttuloyi c.png what was done wrong?
Have Problem with GlobalManager
10/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
well iam using Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise i setuped everything right cert configs and server.cfg both right now everytime i open globalManager it just dont open or open 1sec then close(Crash) so i wonder if my windows server missing something who making it crash o.o thx! so no one know about this o.o
[Error] in GlobalManager
09/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys, who can help me with this error? http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1660/20110909204 948.png I need your help :S