Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing items Mall .

Discussion on Editing items Mall . within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing items Mall .

Hi , i am working on my own P-server.

i need to make a Big items mall with alot of avatars , scrolls etc.

the proplem is that when i Open items mall and press "Buy"
my client Crash ...

could you please tell me how to fix it ;D ?

Bump
Old 12/20/2011, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 1
If you make the items buy-able in the database, you need do it in the media.pk2 too!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]vSRO Server Item mall editing
07/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
hello... is there anyway that you could replace or edit the item mall items with the vsro files... I don't need a big guide i just want a good clue where I could start...
[Request a Small Help] Editing Items-Mall =D
12/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi , i am working on my own P-server. i need to make a Big items mall with alot of avatars , scrolls etc. the proplem is that when i Open items mall and press "Buy" my client Crash ... could you please tell me how to fix it ;D ?
Item mall editing and not working in game
12/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Does anyone know how to edit the item mall? could someone point me in the right direction. I'm also currently having a problem with the item mall, i get the server up and running, and i have 2 issues. 1: cant buy anything from the item mall, it says "no item located on that spot" 2: I cant seem to level up my skills all the way :/
a Qustion about Adding items to Items mall ... PLEASE HELP
11/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello i need to add some items to my incoming server i need to add Circus bear and , Devil spite upgrader , and Some new avatars i am editing in those :
[GUIDE] Editing Shopping Mall in Hex
12/11/2010 - Shaiya - 11 Replies
I am releasing this to help in knowlege of Cash.SData @edit = Image Descriptions are Translated ^^ sorry for my bad english if somebody have doubt i will help. I use the program Hex Workshop Hex Editor. http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/23/editandosho ppingmalling.jpg