Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSRO

Discussion on PSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSRO

hi where i can download private silkroad online ... not sremu help pls i'm noob lol
Old 06/13/2008, 10:17   #2

wtf there are a lot of guide's where u can get in pSRO -> ECSRO why u are lazy and u dont search xD ---> here are tools for pSRO
Old 06/13/2008, 10:19   #3

or if you whant to make your own server u cant ... cuz there are incomplete files
Old 06/16/2008, 07:31   #4

noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeK_ View Post
or if you whant to make your own server u cant ... cuz there are incomplete files
Yea they want to make there our server as many do! You can get the files mines almost done i will repost when im done almost ready!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
~ pSro F.A.Q. ~
07/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
This thread should be even better than the search Function itself. :) About This Thread : This Thread should be Covering the most Recent Asked Questions in our Private Sro Section with their Answers. ( That should includes all three parts ; Main Discussions , Asking the Experts & Exploits ) . Basically, always check this thread Before asking something you think it's been asked before. .
my my psro
07/22/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
after my long time waiting i play the sro once again :D
need help in psro
04/12/2008 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
hey well i was woundering how the hell do you guys level so fast even though im hunting at places 4 levels above me im getting shitty exp im lvl 17 i been playing 2 days also i dont use bots becuase i dont know how really even though ive hacked maple story so if anyone wants to share there seceret please PLEASE help me btw i don't mind some donations if you know what i mean ;)
New PSRO
03/13/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I heard it will be a new PSRO Server?It`s true?? PS:SRY FOR MY BAG ENGLISH