Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Srevolution regsite problem.

Discussion on Srevolution regsite problem. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Srevolution regsite problem.

Hey guys, if anyone at all could help me with this problem i'd love you!

If done everything as the epvp guide shows. ANY HELP WHATSOEVER would be extremely appreciated
Old 03/21/2011, 23:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump..
Please help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRevolution
03/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
can someone help me with the srevolution reg page i've use this tutorial but i don't understand the reg page part :( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-exploi ts-hacks-bots-guides/937527-guide-srevolution-emul ator-everything-you-need-know-about.html
SREvolution Emulator problem :s
03/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I got the following problem, I installed all things added the *.sql's into my database.. It's all okay.. But if I'm starting my game and connect to my server... This message appears in my Gameserver console:
Srevolution little problem .
02/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I dont know if I can post this there but I have a little problem with Srevolution . I already shearch and already tried a lot of thing and now it WORK !!! http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4482/11469387. jpg You dont know what is wrong ? No error and no server ? I know how to solve this :
Problem Srevolution
01/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi. I have problem in srevolution . When i open game ,choose server , connect and nothing always ..Requesting user information .... sory for my english
srevolution help!
01/15/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 2 Replies
I go make my char.. then press start on my char then goes to loading screen and never loads