Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12SKY1 CAN COME BACK TO LIFE

Discussion on 12SKY1 CAN COME BACK TO LIFE within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
12SKY1 CAN COME BACK TO LIFE

Hi well my name is john hark and i want 12sky1 to come back and i want it so bad that i had to make this post atm alt1 aka gigasoft said they can bring back 12sky1 but we will need to pay for it and i am willing to buy it so i am just asking you guys if you can donate if you want just add my msn

Old 11/24/2010, 12:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol, noone should give money to a random person.
1.Show some proof you talked to them.
2. Show you know korean
3. Show you can be trusted.
I advice noone to even consider mailing this guy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
****Kbot 3.23 Back To Life Working****
01/08/2011 - Browsergames - 33 Replies
Hello all This is something i have come across and provide to all. I warn you its own risk perhaps the bot collects the anchor boxes i don't know And one more thing, you use this cracks at your own risk, Like many use and seems fine but again i warn you its own choice to use or not.
Help me get my real life back XD
08/03/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I was looking on some private servers and i found this g final server that seems pretty decent... the site is Gracia Final : RaidFight Low Rate Server Is there any solution for the antibot system... :) feel free to pm me or post here cheers!
Lets bring this section back to life!
05/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I'm pretty sure this is the most deserted section on the whole of ePvP. come on people, lets put some action into this place!