Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WOKF] My MMO Planet [Gaming Network]

Discussion on [WOKF] My MMO Planet [Gaming Network] within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WOKF] My MMO Planet [Gaming Network]

Forum:

The Legend of Kung Fu is a 3D MMORPG for the PC. Based on traditional Chinese culture, the game takes place in a mythical land founded on the ancient Kung Fu moral values of justice and heroism.

Breaking away from the limits imposed by 'professions', each player starts the game as a martial artist of old, studying Kung Fu in a remote village. Having perfected certain chosen skills by completing extensive training and undergoing numerous tests, players set out to take part in the creation of the Wulin, a classic Kung Fu society. As they travel throughout the various territories of ancient China (Zhong Guo; literally "Middle Kingdom") players will be able to demonstrate their valor and bravery as they strive to become martial arts legends.

Rooted in traditional Chinese society and mythology, the game is designed to provide an authentic cultural experience in which the player will be exposed to the depths of China's ancient philosophy and rich customs while enjoying amazing adventures in a fantasy game world setting. The 3D graphics are inspired by the beautiful landscapes of uncontaminated countryside portrayed in traditional Chinese paintings.

As in the real world, the The Legend of Kung Fu is a complex network of various interconnecting systems. Unlike other games in which the point of the experience is to defeat monsters and enemies, this game invites the martial artists to become deeply involved in the development and establishment of a society with interdependent economic and social systems. The game also enables players to experience the emotions of a private life filled with romance and drama. Furthermore, as they increase their skills, players can master their own style of Kung Fu and establish their own schools, from which they will be able to pass their knowledge on to others.

Another unique aspect of the game is how The Legend of Kung Fu is made to be as interactive as possible. The GMs are actually in the game for you to interact with, and our event staff is continually creating new interactive NPCs and adventures that help give the game a live feel.

It is our goal to bring the Middle Kingdom of the The Legend of Kung Fu to life! Many more adventures and additions to the game are planned for the future. All new content upgrades will remain free to download and free to play.

Rates
  • Exp : 50x
  • Drop : 10x
  • Team Exp : 55x
  • Version: 1.0.85

Server Features
  • New Raid Bosses
  • Country War Invasions
  • Level Cap 120
  • Working lvl 118 Class Armor
  • All Maps Working 100%
  • Halloween Maps
  • Dragon Armor Working 100% + New Stats
  • Custom Collection/Crafting Rates
  • World Reputation Items
  • Treasure Box/Fortune Box Gives Custom items
  • All Skills books working
  • Custom Armor/Weapons/and Items
  • Guardian Pets working 100%
  • Balanced System
  • Double Gold Donation Every Saturday
  • And More!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
Old 10/26/2010, 09:59   #2

Put the linkback somewhere that it can be saw, to see the LinkBack atm there is need to register on forum...
Old 10/26/2010, 12:35   #3

Alright i'll fix that asap.
Old 10/30/2010, 03:50   #4

New linkback being added , Awesome new patch is being released today hope everyone enjoys!
Old 11/04/2010, 02:42   #5

Bumps come check us out!
Old 11/05/2010, 11:55   #6

tried the server , i go to screen and i am asked to put in username(i know that) but i m also to put code 1 and 2 which i have no idea where to get [password is never asked]

And besides even if i try to connect i get server is not responding try again later
Old 11/06/2010, 19:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
New linkback being added , Awesome new patch is being released today hope everyone enjoys!
Quote:
It must be on site or forum of the server you advertise, but it has to be visible for all visitors, meaning also for guests!
Edit your backlink
Old 11/09/2010, 00:39   #8

Alright were currently redoing out forums
Old 05/31/2011, 17:04   #9

Bump. Great server, lots of friendly people! Come try us out!