Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online - Private Server ?

Discussion on Hero Online - Private Server ? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 02/23/2015, 11:41   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by generation12 View Post
Yeah, back when hunting boss, farming and buying exp was still available. When hunting and training pets was fun, now they are almost useless and hard to lvl up.

Now that they are letting the game to die, i wish someone make a offline version and add the Lan-multi option to play it with friends or something. I don't know, I am just in love with a game that have my best memories and adventure+story ever of my life.
Yeah me too i actually growed up with the game.
The Time where you still made a Hunter to hunt those pets because it was fun and you could sell them.
if you had a +5 vio blade was rly great now with those +12 n5 items so boring and p2w rabbit set and those **** things ruined the Game.
I think if somone could sniff the server files from Hero lots of players would come back and he could make some good money
Old 05/04/2015, 16:04   #242

yah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
Yeah me too i actually growed up with the game.
The Time where you still made a Hunter to hunt those pets because it was fun and you could sell them.
if you had a +5 vio blade was rly great now with those +12 n5 items so boring and p2w rabbit set and those **** things ruined the Game.
I think if somone could sniff the server files from Hero lots of players would come back and he could make some good money
thats totally true. agree all u say bro that game become entire pay to win with low low rates and so litle help. if some1 make a private one will rock.
Old 06/17/2015, 12:13   #243

That old times when i crafted my first legendary set and drac blade + 5 so nostalgyc...i can help the cause with money and server dedication if the project will actually see the light
Old 06/27/2015, 19:38   #244

We can try Indiegogo.com Campagin to rise money and pay some 1 who can make database and get the server files, and all things needed to make a private server, for now thats the only idea that can bring our dream in reality. But if thats gona happen all shuld help with something.
Old 01/27/2016, 12:04   #245

I think its better to get a group of developer to make a similar game as hero online between the best year of the game.

To do this we would need.

3D Artist.
3D Engine developer.
Network protocol developer.
Old 02/24/2016, 16:58   #246

U just need some 1 who can manage to get the server files, nothing more. Like its done on other games, some 1 get his hands on the server files and then boom, private server appear..

Here is Link to my New Thread About Hero Online :

Spoiler information is not mine i just find it in yahoo answers. ><><><

Old 03/03/2016, 22:01   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
I think its better to get a group of developer to make a similar game as hero online between the best year of the game.

To do this we would need.

3D Artist.
3D Engine developer.
Network protocol developer.
All The Game World , weapons, armors, ht sets , maps , structures, houses, portals , sky, interface , characters, mobs, anything you see in game is created by particles... it will take 3 people lots of time to create something like hero online
Old 03/14/2016, 18:40   #248

Ok from the reasearch i made, there are our options for private server of hero online so far...

1. Create new game like hero, with all hero models maps sets quests leveling systems , normal,divine,darkness weapons sets and ingame stuff.. Which will take more then a year if we want Hero Like Server.

2. Buy Hero Online Database Which i dont believe will happen, Netgame will not sell the database! But its still optional and i mantion this because if game is close to Shutdown state, from lack of donations they will maby do it..

3. Pay Hacker to hack the Server Host and Get the Database for us!

4. Find a way to Create database, for which we will need Team of Database Experts.

5. Find one man from hero online Team which can copy the database and send it to us..
But its most likely to sell it to us...

Any other suggestions will be great...
Old 03/21/2016, 03:12   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
Ok from the reasearch i made, there are our options for private server of hero online so far...

1. Create new game like hero, with all hero models maps sets quests leveling systems , normal,divine,darkness weapons sets and ingame stuff.. Which will take more then a year if we want Hero Like Server.

2. Buy Hero Online Database Which i dont believe will happen, Netgame will not sell the database! But its still optional and i mantion this because if game is close to Shutdown state, from lack of donations they will maby do it..

3. Pay Hacker to hack the Server Host and Get the Database for us!

4. Find a way to Create database, for which we will need Team of Database Experts.

5. Find one man from hero online Team which can copy the database and send it to us..
But its most likely to sell it to us...

Any other suggestions will be great...
Creating a similar game is the best option here. We need someone to get a group of people to develop this and start a company
Old 03/29/2016, 01:54   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Creating a similar game is the best option here. We need someone to get a group of people to develop this and start a company
to much risk involved that many ppl will only test then leave.
If somone is willing to do that they should try to make a kickstarter
Old 06/08/2016, 20:32   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
to much risk involved that many ppl will only test then leave.
If somone is willing to do that they should try to make a kickstarter
A group of 10 people and a kickstarter would be a good idea
Old 06/11/2016, 19:10   #252

This thread is good but does NOT belong in the pserver advertisement section.
Old 06/13/2016, 15:47   #253
"Ich muss noch viel von dir lernen" - Sm!th'17

elite*gold: 2325
The Black Market: 165/1/0
Received Thanks: 9,628
Arrow Private Server Advertising -> Private Server - …

#moved…
Old 07/10/2016, 18:06   #254

Its not Too much Risk, there are people from official who will come , and also there are people who leaved the game couse it become pay to win, that will come and play.. Also with the proper server Advertising will be full in no time.
Old 07/30/2016, 18:40   #255

Free2play MMORPG always has cash shop, if not how do they gain money to host the server? Pay2win is someone willing to spends their daily earned money to support it. Nothing wrong with that.

They changed the name to Hero Plus and balanced hero tavern and many things but haven't add 2nd accs and 3rd accs. They still haven't introduce KR hero online's features and items. It is just a boring game right now with any new features or items and the game is 10 years old. Netgame either don't have talented developers or they just lazy.