Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dimension-X ~~Good community,highscores,WEBCLIENT,...!

Discussion on Dimension-X ~~Good community,highscores,WEBCLIENT,...! within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

edited by trane.
Old 04/23/2010, 16:33   #2

I can play it from mobile ??
Old 04/24/2010, 16:53   #3

Received Thanks: 3,355
Linkback not found.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
04/26/2010 - Runescape - 0 Replies
http://www.upload.ee/image/503775/bannerdimension. bmp Owner of this project: Dimitri We bring the Old Skillz-PK back under Dimension-X. This is a heavily coded server wich is made to have fun! It has the old wildy, custom minigames, custom items, custom bosses and much more! Enjoy our server!
04/24/2010 - Runescape - 1 Replies
http://www.upload.ee/image/503775/bannerdimension. bmp Owner of this project: Dimitri/B] We bring the Old Skillz-PK back under Dimension-X. This is a heavily coded server wich is made to have fun! It has the old wildy, custom minigames, custom items, custom bosses and much more! Enjoy our server!
04/22/2010 - Runescape - 1 Replies
http://www.upload.ee/image/503775/bannerdimension. bmp Owner of this project: Dimitri/B] We bring the Old Skillz-PK back under Dimension-X. This is a heavily coded server wich is made to have fun! It has the old wildy, custom minigames, custom items, custom bosses and much more! Enjoy our server!
(Question)Webclient
04/16/2010 - Runescape - 5 Replies
well i want to know if there is a list with webclient and non web client like Webclient Server name: Non Web Client
Good server to start on? (English community)
05/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey what server is good to start on that has a good english speaking community. Because every server I've played (mars and posiedon) there has been little english speaking players. Anyone tell me what server there are lots of english? ty. Also shall i make a euro or chinese char? what build if so