Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › General Gaming › General Gaming Discussion › Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for a later CosmicBreak 2 (JP) client folder, 2017–2020

Discussion on Looking for a later CosmicBreak 2 (JP) client folder, 2017–2020 within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Looking for a later CosmicBreak 2 (JP) client folder, 2017–2020

Hey everyone! I'm working on a CosmicBreak 2 revival project and wondered if anyone still has their old Japanese client folder saved, ideally from 2017–2020.

I've got a November 2016 build and am hoping to find a later one with the original executable and .kar files. If you have one or know someone who might, I'd really appreciate a lead. Thanks!

samyo
samyoed is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Need a CosmicBreak hack
05/03/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
any one could find me a cosmic break hack ? i will be thankful.
Looking to sell Cosmicbreak account!
12/20/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lvl 24 account im wanting to sell. I've collected many good bot, parts, weapons, acc, ect. Would like to sell for a good price.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=35407 50136232&set=o.357934144256210&type=1& theater
[Release]Usa folder with arrange folder inside.
07/21/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 33 Replies
.
Screenshot folder in data folder
04/18/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
So was going to mix with data.pak and i saw i had Screenshot folder with SS in it. Game Gaurd having funn?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.