Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › General Gaming › General Gaming Discussion › Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Hi, can you provide help?

Discussion on Hi, can you provide help? within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, can you provide help?

Hello community,

I apologize if I am asking for a lot, since I don't know what kind of weight the answers hold.
You see, I was hoping that someone could show some insight and guidance, as to how I can self host servers for a few MMORPG games, BUT only to play them on my own machine, offline, without internet and for free. I heard that is doable and people had done it for WoW as well. But I know next to nothing as to how to achieve it.

The games I was hoping to be able to do it for are some older MMO's, in particular:

Talisman Online (my very first MMO),
Soul Order Online (from the company that made TO, but the game is no longer available),
Perfect World International (potentially my 2nd ever MMO, or at least the 2nd I spend enough time on),
Silkroad Online (the MMO I was always admiring during Xfire days, but never got to play it as I focused on others),
Jade Dynasty (the PC version, that is no longer available),
Aion (the first one, since I know they apparently made or are making Aion 2?),
Dekaron or 2Moons (whichever is the right one, it always confused me).

If someone would be so kind to provide guidance, I would be very thankful.
I do not have a strong machine or money to host a server for multiple people, not even sure how it's usually done, nor do I want to do it. I am simply seeking to create a single player experience of a multiplayer game, perfectly offline.

If you see me post the same in another community, please don't hold it against me, as I'm asking something seemingly hard, so I needed to do so.
jingatunga is offline  
Old   #2




 
Jizō's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 471/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 34,722
Received Thanks: 2,816
YouTube is also a goldmine for step-by-step guides. Just search for "[Game Name] offline server setup."

You can check out these examples to see how it's done:
or
.

No guarantee they work perfectly, but it's a good place to start digging.
Jizō is offline  
Old   #3




 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,011
Received Thanks: 3,406
Arrow Main -> Private Server

#moved
Nick is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Who can provide me a V15 source server package kefuduan Thank you
07/18/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Who can provide me a V15 source server package kefuduan Thank you
JT can you please provide me the old version of your bot v.9!?
09/03/2010 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
I want to use JT bots v.9 than v12.8 as v.9 is way better, but i lost my copy. if anyone have a copy can u please send it to me via [email protected], thanks to all and more power!
hi to you and you and you and you oh and you too
06/14/2009 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi all.. Here to learn and help if I can.. lol



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.