NO she/he was not dev in fume (she/he dont know anything about developing >.<" )
He/she just was asking for a admin position and I gived her/him,, till I saw she/he was coping our game/database files to hes/her pc,, and selling prive IG stuff with out telling the H-ADMINs, etc etc,, then I kicked her/him ....
Now she/he started a game with our old files and with OUR FUME DEKARON LOGO ,, HAHAH
Look everyone is leeching oke no problem; BUT WHY OUR LOGO !!! are you so low that you even cant make a logo .. that LOGO is from FUME DEKARON just made it red..
And FUME DEKARON is longer then sentravo games + You learned using photoshop from my designer (mustic)
,, But that server wont be long online,, when I got sometime gonna make a special exploit script for that travo
@ Mod that delete my post
What the **** is wrong with you?,.,, I didnt write anything wrong,, and you deleted my post
well at least give credit to whom fume stole it from , tsk .... cause i SEE GA everywhere lol....
and
Iaslana be sensitive to the owner also , at least say you're going to use my stolen client ....
good luck with your server ....
The server is good , the rates are fine , drops , mobs etc everything is perfect , the reason I quit the server is the lvl 160 + players from Letscheatthat guild or idk exaclty the name , they have above lvl 140 2 days ago and today you se them with L4 and ac 7 armors 170 + and +7 or more .... the problem is that the exp is not always 2x , so usualy I make 1 lvl at lvl 109 in DG ... if you call them cheaters they will flam you and say that your acc will get deleted and if not your kos ... lol well fine have fun alone in that server then ....
@PoisonDragon, make a SS that they tell You that You'r acc will get banned or something like that, report them and they will probably get banned, ask staff member to check thier levels, but first of all make sure that they're not NoLifer's.
@PoisonDragon, make a SS that they tell You that You'r acc will get banned or something like that, report them and they will probably get banned, ask staff member to check thier levels, but first of all make sure that they're not NoLifer's.
Im not sure man , I did a screen with hes lvl and gears all I hope is that GM will check them if they legit , but I already play other server .
@ Seias I didn't copy anything everything was copied from gamehi, my developer had the files ready and I don't care were they come from because now me & Merovigian are completely rebuilding them & adding aloken!
For all those who wanne join, it's the time because some bigass events are coming up!
______________________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwod
Fortify rates and tell me if the server have rb system or not please .
EDIT: Look at ur website the screen of login it's at wrong place
This is because the webcoder has some family troubles at the moment and he is working on it very hard when he has the time, the website is not html or php but ASP.NET this is why some browsers may not view the correct content, but well it works so not alot to compaign about, the server has no reborns and has a low argate rate, well just actually a normal one, wich requires some time & effort
Meh kinda dissapointed i must say. Just like any other server, they release it and THEN fix the bugs. Why not just fix it all then release the server :c? Definetly wont be playin here at the moment coz even the skills are not on the right lvl.
ELITE DEKARON PRESENTS: SIEGE BATTLE!!! 08/23/2009 - Private Server - 14 Replies ELITE DEKARON PRESENTS
http://img.elitekingdoms.com/external/siege1.jpg
Drums of war sound, preparing the mighty warriors who will sacrifice themselves in battle for their clans, for their Castle, for their Honor.
YouTube - EliteDekaron- Siege War -EliteKingdoms.com
Elite Dekaron is happy to announce the incorporation of the Dekaron Siege system to our server, along with the fix of the commission quests needed to enter the Siege mode.