Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Developer team looking for new Development projects.

Discussion on Game Developer team looking for new Development projects. within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Game Developer team looking for new Development projects.

- Are you looking to launch a game?

- Do you want to open a game for a past-time and play it offline on your own PC or play it with your friends?

- Are you looking for a development support on your current game project?

- Do you want to learn to setup or make you own favorite game?

Worry no more!

Here is a quick introduction of our team.

We are a full time dedicated team of Developers who are looking for a long term partner to work on different games or Developments project. We are also looking to build different games and launch it for long term.

Our game experience:
- MU Online
- Ragnarok Online
- Cabal Online
- Ran Online
- MapleStory
- GunZ
- Lineage Online
- RF Online
- Tantra Online
- BDO
- Talisman Online
- Rose Online
- Fiesta Online
- Flyff Online

We are open to work on other games too. Please message us and we can discuss about your desired games.

Our main goal is to help anyone to build a long term gaming servers.

If you have the same goal as we have, We will be happy to invite you and welcome you to join our team.

Please add me on my Discord: blazedevexms#7214

Please add me on my Skype:

You can freely add me on discord or Skype and I'll invite you on our development group!