Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Dragomon hunter private server

Discussion on Dragomon hunter private server within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragomon hunter private server

Hello everyone, I decided to create this video to revive this great mmorpg, which aeria games let die, I really don't know if a similar project is taking place at the moment.

What does it consist of? Well basically it is to gather the right people to be able to air a private dragomon hunter server, people will be in a Facebook group where we will dedicate ourselves to the development of this private server the link will be in the video description. I have been exploring the web for a long time and the only private server of dragomon hunter closed a long time ago, there are currently Asian servers but they are very uncomfortable to play from this side of the world, that's why this initiative.

According to what I see in the forums, it is necessary to date the game, this is possible to get it, we can all work to make this project go ahead, for many it will be reliving their nostalgia and for others like me a new experience since we never got to play, I hope that many people are motivated to this and the greater amount of aid is obtained. Thank you all very much for watching the video and expressing your interest in this.

Facebook Group:

Old 07/03/2020, 15:40   #2

thank you i will be playing

Old 08/06/2020, 21:43   #3

Send request to join facebook , let me join in group ChaNom
Old 10/01/2020, 09:35   #4

i sure join i love this game *-*

Old 10/16/2020, 17:32   #5

Thank you, you should definitely try it too.

« Hero Online - Private Server ? | Eligium Private Server »