Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Rejects is now known as Dekaron Rebellion

Discussion on Dekaron Rejects is now known as Dekaron Rebellion within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/27/2009, 21:02   #121

elite*gold: 0
OK here is now my time in this Server
1st at begining i asked arround 5 times there ill be a wipe late GM : no we dont wipe..

2nd finally haha see there a wipe after playing 3 days and many many hours

3rd ok i talked with nobody about that cos i dont play 4 nothing so he says no problem i ill lvl u till the old lvl with events , ok i asked him when he ill start this event or whatever he said if his wife back, so i was thinking yea he ill lvl his wife also then she comes on server leveled and i asked here whats about event she said hm we only have one computer so wtf wy we had 2 w8? so she was done she said 2 me now man comes online so we waited arround 5 hours and nothing and no reply from MSN all was more then ****** finally after all we w8ted arround 8hours after he said yes he ill lvl us/me after this a gm comes online we talked about this with him so he did a event lol but iz was an fail event sry made only 3 lvls -.-

4. since 2 days no DF
5.i comes online today and got telport to draco in a event dunno what it was i got killed i runned back and gm portet me away from there i think wtf gm ill joking meOO so i runned again there and ppl say u died leave me wtf cos i didnt knowed nothing about that and before i can move gm portet me away so that was finally to much ******* me off and that is now wy i write this cos this server sux *** hell so bye bye for ever and have fun by wasting ur time to level cos the server will be never stay in life
Old 07/27/2009, 23:23   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by gintonic86 View Post
OK here is now my time in this Server
1st at begining i asked arround 5 times there ill be a wipe late GM : no we dont wipe..

2nd finally haha see there a wipe after playing 3 days and many many hours

3rd ok i talked with nobody about that cos i dont play 4 nothing so he says no problem i ill lvl u till the old lvl with events , ok i asked him when he ill start this event or whatever he said if his wife back, so i was thinking yea he ill lvl his wife also then she comes on server leveled and i asked here whats about event she said hm we only have one computer so wtf wy we had 2 w8? so she was done she said 2 me now man comes online so we waited arround 5 hours and nothing and no reply from MSN all was more then pissed finally after all we w8ted arround 8hours after he said yes he ill lvl us/me after this a gm comes online we talked about this with him so he did a event lol but iz was an fail event sry made only 3 lvls -.-

4. since 2 days no DF
5.i comes online today and got telport to draco in a event dunno what it was i got killed i runned back and gm portet me away from there i think wtf gm ill joking meOO so i runned again there and ppl say u died leave me wtf cos i didnt know nothing about that and before i can move gm portet me away so that was finally to much pissing me off and that is now wy i write this cos this server sux ass hell so bye bye for ever and have fun by wasting ur time to level cos the server will be never stay in life
Dude, Come the fuck on...you asked way too much. Even wanted me to change ur class after u lvled ur seg and realize they suck pvp. I'll check the GM issue out but what the fuck? Server had an sql issue ...backups were only set to once every 4 days thats why wipe happened...Which GM...Ill find out about it through the logs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSeed View Post
yeah, i have my own ps. but its not shitty fail like ITSNOBODYs.

BTW Exp rate Going up..toying with how much now. Not drastic tho. Post some ideas if you have one...Unless its like DrySeed's bullshit. Keep it too yourself unless you wanna get on msn and rant, so i can post u getting bombed on here without getting carded
Old 07/28/2009, 04:13   #123

Guys come and play this I personlayy love it,same as difference(Never forgotten) i don't even lag and in most servers i do lag come people play this!!!!!!!
Old 07/28/2009, 10:25   #124

elite*gold: 100
Exp rate should be 100x - 150x and gime some coins couse i made an acc right now...
Old 07/28/2009, 12:08   #125

bad server dont play so laggy!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2009, 15:10   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny__ View Post
bad server dont play so laggy!!
What are you talking about? You sure your hamster turning the wheel to ur comp isnt dead?

and wTF, read the ******* manual, do u know what that even is?
Old 07/28/2009, 17:30   #127

Thumbs down ...

First low exp. If someone wanna play with a low exp then we can play on oficial Dekaron. Second low exp=low people online. That means every time you go on same farming creap , alone. (be happy if you find somenone willing to party with you).

Kepp it up with the server and congrats, but remember that Dekaron has becouse a full PvP game, not a clasical asian grinding day.

Not intrested
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2009, 17:39   #128

The exp its way too low. Think about this... Didnt more people played when u had the old rejects... The reason was that the exp was acceptable and it was nice... too low exp its no fun since there is already an official server, the only way i think you would get more people in low lvl servers is if u have several servers, like one 50x and some others 1000x+ or sometihng. But the exp its way too low.
Old 07/28/2009, 18:23   #129

yeahh exp is a way to low ...it should be some pvp and pk action here but nothing except grind grind grind pretty boring ,rise da exp and let us have some fun coz its sommer time and no one want too wased a whole day to grind on a privat server...well soryy poor english hope u guys understend what im trying to tell !!!
Old 07/29/2009, 02:59   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokkiba View Post
rise da exp and let us have some fun coz its sommer time and no one want too wased a whole day to grind on a privat server...!

***** thats a lame excuse that u gave *****!
Old 07/29/2009, 03:01   #131

Kk Raising default exp to 250x - 500x soon. Gonna make small increments til i get the response needed , BTW 200x event is on now. Gotta finish eating my pizza hut hot wings lol But dont ant rates high due to the fact high rates should be a rewards...Will setup EXP event calendar tonight too. It will be for EVERY week. Sorry no response guys, I worked 11 hrs today plus had to come home and fix some driver issues due to my reformat last night.

But guys i TRULY appreciate your opinions. Will help the server in the end.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2009, 00:02   #132

I'm gonna be there. Hack at your own risk, I'll find you =)
Old 07/30/2009, 01:06   #133

oh boy

server is empty and it still lags, exp rate is a joke,no df,half the stuff is bugged,i mean really,maybe try changing the name again lol
Old 07/30/2009, 02:28   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyTaco View Post
server is empty and it still lags, exp rate is a joke,no df,half the stuff is bugged,i mean really,maybe try changing the name again lol
Ummm wtf..no dF? dude...u really are a dryballs cockboy. You havent even tested , Server has a DF every 30 mins startings at 4 pm east lol get real and a life....ur with a nice gaming group...for homosexuals only.
And actually seeing increase in players.... So test before u post your nonsense...24/7 mad because their client never got packed before i left?
Old 07/30/2009, 13:54   #135

You should edit the new rates on the first page.
Closed Thread