Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ether Saga Oddyssey] Hellion Eso

Discussion on [Ether Saga Oddyssey] Hellion Eso within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 08/05/2013, 09:07   #31

elite*gold: 0
help

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbitangel View Post
that i can understand and you didnt offend me its all good it just felt a bit odd.
i cant reg -_- can you reg for me 1 acc nick kennyhoang pass you can inbox for me ok
Old 08/05/2013, 13:40   #32

elite*gold: 0
ill make one and pm you indeed the regpage is down atm the web developer is reworking it.
Old 08/07/2013, 16:13   #33

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Please add a (elitepvpers-) backlink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by section rules
You are free to advertise your pserver / pserver of your friend or your favorite pserver, but as I already mentioned, there has to be a linkback. It must be on site or forum of the server you advertise, but it has to be visible for all visitors, meaning also for guests!
reference:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ether Saga Online Bot
02/28/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 317 Replies
sorry for my post now mixlife cant support for u
Wer spielt Ether saga?
01/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Wer spielt Ether saga?
[Release] Ether Saga Bot
03/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
VERY GOOD BOT WITH VENDIN * Report this post * Reply with quote Ether Saga Online Bot Postby joker on 10 Aug 2009, 13:34
Ether Saga Bot (Preview)
01/31/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Here's a bot for Ether Saga I have been working on since Possessor prices went up. Give it a try and if this is working for everyone I'll be completing my project and releasing full source code. This tool uses packets in order to send and receive commands to and from the client/server. This being said it may be detected as a trojan virus so download at your own risk. I need windows Vista and Windows XP testers as well, since I am using Windows 7 the x64 integration might not work for others....
Ether Saga
04/27/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
hey all anything here for Ether Saga?? i think its the same company that makes Perfect World