Hey,
I wanna be GM or any Dekaron server. I wanna be event, helpful and looking for hackers GM. I can be online like 2-6 hours a day, and i realy want to help and make servers realy nice and fun
Give me a chance somebody
Oh guys... You told so many bad thinks I will cry ;(
Sorrowed.
Don't wanna me, so just don't talk anything. ^^
dont mind them, they pick on others calling em "kid" and mocking about how can somebody play 12 hrs dekaron....just to try to supress the fact that they do that **** too...anyhow i belive in order to be a GM on any dekaron (if it is english which in most cases it is so) then you would need to know how to speak english (atleast), and u are asking to be an event GM lol so u just want to jump arround and do hide and seek stuff, or take few players and spamm monsters for them and making the whole server lag XD the point is nobody will probably take u as a GM for doing nothing, u must join in when server is in development and contribute some work....prove yourself and then u get what is rightfully yours..a GM place
dont mind them, they pick on others calling em "kid" and mocking about how can somebody play 12 hrs dekaron....just to try to supress the fact that they do that **** too...anyhow i belive in order to be a GM on any dekaron (if it is english which in most cases it is so) then you would need to know how to speak english (atleast), and u are asking to be an event GM lol so u just want to jump arround and do hide and seek stuff, or take few players and spamm monsters for them and making the whole server lag XD the point is nobody will probably take u as a GM for doing nothing, u must join in when server is in development and contribute some work....prove yourself and then u get what is rightfully yours..a GM place
True words i cant say it in better way
to be a GM means
-to support the players / when they have questions/ have bugget char/ that don't mean you lvl them
-to help the dev team adn be a part of dev team /fix bugs/bring smth new in the game /
-to support the GAME /searching for hackers &bann them / dont help friends
Ya I know guys, thx I like to talk with players and be helpful so i wanna doing support for them, looking for hackers or scammers, looking for files :P
I can do that all And I can speak english good, so no problem :P And I know all about Dekaron xD
Aplication for 2moons pserver hosting mod 09/21/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 7 Replies ? eMail: [email protected]
? Age:18
? Why do you want to be moderator? too help stop the flamers and spammers
? How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you apply for a moderator job? used too be a mod for a acclaim.com
? Do you have enough time to visit the board averaged two days and to take an interest in the forum? yes i got the time
? Do you have a lot of patience with questions wich you think thyselve that they are very stupid? yes i got patience
? Can you...
Aplication Form [ SilkRoad Online ] 05/01/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 7 Replies Email:[email protected]
Age:16
1.Why do you want to be moderator?
I want to become a Moderator because I love to help people.I want to help other Moderators with the stupid questions, stoping spaming and other things
2.How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum you
apply for a moderator job?
I played SilkRoad for 2 or 3 yeas in iSRO and pSRO and I know the game, how to play it, answers for many questions and other things about SRO.
Full screen aplication keeper? 01/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Hi, this is regarding SV, when i play other Full screen applications like games it will stop using script vessel.
So i am just after a simple program that will keep the conquer window on top of ANY other window. I've used a few but none stay on the TOP of full screen games
My plan are to keep CO on the top window but just put it in the corner..genius LoL
P.S please test it to see if conquer will still stay on top of any window including full screen games thanks. +1k on the line XD