I used the new patch for mage skill books but it says purchase failed when i try to buy spoiled divinity, aqua circle, and uzer gain is anyone else having this problem?
Well people where having a miss match problem, i knew eactly what is was after they installed the patch. Usally people just i think wanna 1 click and its in the right folder. I dont think eveyone is computer friendly if you know what i mean. I think the problem is that when you put all of it in a patcher, you put the main extract file named Launcher & Mage Skillbooks patch, Then data file. So people tryed to patch the dekaron rejects, it wasent going into the right folder. I think usally you put the main as data, so its just a 1 step patch to Dekaron rejects main folder.
o on bag there is 2 skills stuck together, wonding if that can be fixed
OK, ive downloaded the new client and the mage skill book patch. I then put the data folder that's in the mage skill book patch into the regular data folder. Then i tried launching with the new launcher. I chose yes on the first question, browsed to my Dekaron Rejects folder, and clicked open on it. It still wouldn't launch.
I tried pressing no on that question and browsing to my folder. Still won't launch.
Anyone post a short tut or something on how to work this annoying launcher -.-?
EDIT : Now whenever i try to press yes and browse to my folder, the box to browse to it just closes after like 3 seconds...
Well im finding out why alot of people are not playing on the server. I dont think ItsNobody has ajusted eveything yet. I just found out the refine Rate was not 100%, trying to put just 2 slots in my weapon. It took me more then 50 times of fails and 1 slots. The + 1-9 upgrades on weapons is not adjusted, i just heard someone breaking a 145 weapon trying to get it to 9+. It even fails on tying to +1 it. Most of the higher maps exp isent adjust that much. Even deadland 150+ im finding out its hard to lvl. Crespo you have to be in a party to go in there, you cant solo like alot of servers.
Please dont lose intreast in this server, i think they have something, but just need to work on it. Soon as they get eveything up to speed with what private server are doing to become popular, i think reject will take off.
Well im finding out why alot of people are not playing on the server. I dont think ItsNobody has ajusted eveything yet. I just found out the refine Rate was not 100%, trying to put just 2 slots in my weapon. It took me more then 50 times of fails and 1 slots. The + 1-9 upgrades on weapons is not adjusted, i just heard someone breaking a 145 weapon trying to get it to 9+. It even fails on tying to +1 it. Most of the higher maps exp isent adjust that much. Even deadland 150+ im finding out its hard to lvl. Crespo you have to be in a party to go in there, you cant solo like alot of servers.
Please dont lose intreast in this server, i think they have something, but just need to work on it. Soon as they get eveything up to speed with what private server are doing to become popular, i think reject will take off.
Deadlands is 145+
You want Rates 100%? they make evrything so easy why make the rates so easy then you have nothing to do
Crespo Dg needs a party...It can also be a 1person party so have fun soloing
anything else?
:EDIT: Hard to level? Cmon the GM's give DF mobs in loa so much its hard not to be 180+..Lucky the cap is 300