Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NewWorldDekaron(Hamachi)

Discussion on NewWorldDekaron(Hamachi) within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/13/2009, 00:51   #856

elite*gold: 0
making pserver is not so hard

unless u got no brains
Old 01/13/2009, 00:52   #857

Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
making pserver is not so hard

unless u got no brains
Lets see you make one than.
Old 01/13/2009, 00:57   #858

i allready did xD
Old 01/13/2009, 01:08   #859

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeazn2k View Post
diablo , ppl need a break man, just shut the *** off. Why dont u make ur own server or fuking join other servers? it is not easy to make a server and maintain the server. All you do is whinning ******** and blaming on the server host. he is not a fuking robot man. U fuking retarted man, so get ur **** together and go to a different server or make ur own!
i do not wish to make a freaky server beacuse i know i wouldnt be able to keep it online

as you can see neither can DSINC keep it online

unlike him i didnt make a freaky server and let ppl waste their time and nerves on it

oh and one more thing "***, fuking,retarted" are not english words, learn some english you mexican moron
Old 01/13/2009, 01:14   #860

Whats so good about difference give me some details
Old 01/13/2009, 01:16   #861

hmmm
harder to level

beter GMs

new summy skills

lv 145 weps come out soon
Old 01/13/2009, 01:16   #862

reed from the site, the game sounds cool

EDIT:
the exp rate is normal?
Old 01/13/2009, 01:22   #863

50x
Old 01/13/2009, 01:24   #864

hmm from 4000x to 50x i bet ill see the diference :P

ill give it a shot

is there a link where i could download the whole game client at once so wouldnt have to download one at the time from gameupload?
Old 01/13/2009, 01:28   #865

oooh niceee ill give it a shot dude give me site plz
Old 01/13/2009, 01:29   #866

its on my sig

btw some links dead

couse some 1 reported that they are bad files coughtMasterShoutercought
Old 01/13/2009, 01:31   #867

sooo how can i dl it than?
Old 01/13/2009, 06:42   #868

@killeros
1. the server changes suck and cause imbalance
2. this thread is about DSINCs server not yours
so yeah what an ironic signature of yours

my personal review of DSINC

the rates are great for pvp lovers like me.
But the server is spoiled as **** by idiotic modifications that destroy the whole games balance.
the stats per lvl are that high that it doesnt even freaking matter what skill you use the dmg will almost stay the same. it takes a full slot armor and a set of accessories to have full magic resist to every element. for highrate server the droprates are freaking low for lvl 130+ which is gay it takes hours of grinding to even drop one weapon and sometime days to get what your looking for. through the fact that bagi adds so much % damage and defense he has become the non plus ultra char EVER through the immense statpoints. 2nd place takes Ak with his 15k defense at 15k atk... and his 8 weapon slots he just powns everything away. mages with 4000 spr deal a max of 5k dmg... cause everyones resist is so farking high. archers give knockbacks on normal attacks with their attackspeed buff they just attack normal and no one can get to them apart from a knight with insensibility, in fact damage niveaus are soo high the only one who doesnt get knockbacks are knights. so yeah annoying grinds... events are chosen so stupidly that half of the people D/C during the proces the whole server starts to lag and yeah etc... Dead front makes the server lag as well... So yeah ^^ the server is imbalanced to the limit and has huge downtimes... it simply sucks in my opinion.
Old 01/13/2009, 06:50   #869

its free and u dont have to donate to get coins. u start out with 50k coins, event give u divine gears. u don't have to go grind them. event every single day. yes server does lag because it is running at home , and because DS is not taking any donation second he believe donation will corrupt the server. Well if u want the server not lag then donate with out any request of any stuff back. then u going to have a non lag server that locates in Taxes with a facility of a 4 football field. DS only accept Donation with out any price giving out. So have u heard of anything call" There is no such thing as a free lunch"? i bet u was given a free lunch and not appreciate it!.
Old 01/13/2009, 07:09   #870

reasons motivations excuses... all that matter s exactly 0.
cause it doesnt change any of the facts.
and those are the facts:
- the server is imbalanced
- the server lags
- the server is up maybe 12/7~ 16/7 those who want to play during DSINC's sleeping times too bad
- the gameplay is somewhat annoying
- fast level ups
- cash shop is accessible to everyone
- long hours of grind for those whos pc's suck when it comes to equip

and it really doesnt matter whether his grandmother hosts his server or his little sister or his dog or one of his friends or he himself or a dedicated host or whatever. if it sucks it just sucks, it doesnt matter why it sucks cause it JUST SIMPLY PLAINLY DOES SUCK.

So you dont need to come up with this "omfg your such a spoiled little brat, if you want a lagfree server go donate, no lunch is free bullshit" just because i point out some facts that are indeed true. I dont even want the server to get better, you know why? cause it sucks

so yeah if you dont mind huge downtimes and intense lag and imbalanced gameplay hey go play on the **** server, but i dont want peopel to get their hopes up thinking this theeee greatest server ever and then being hugely dissapointet just like me.
Closed Thread