Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NewWorldDekaron(Hamachi)

Discussion on NewWorldDekaron(Hamachi) within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/27/2008, 16:30   #481

elite*gold: 0
Buenas..

Descarge el dekaron y el hamachi ya estoy conectado por el hamachi le dije al DSINC q me creara la cuenta y ya me la activo. y cuando abro le launcher sale esas bromas en chino. me baje el launcher y sigue iwal :S ya no se que hacer aparece una cosa en Loading... espero y espero y nada :S
Old 12/27/2008, 16:34   #482

DSINC just gave me a call. He did not the server is down. When he went out the server was still running. He will open the server on as soon as possible.
Thanks!!!!!!
Old 12/27/2008, 16:38   #483

Received Thanks: 3,355
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by murderer18 View Post
Buenas..

Descarge el dekaron y el hamachi ya estoy conectado por el hamachi le dije al DSINC q me creara la cuenta y ya me la activo. y cuando abro le launcher sale esas bromas en chino. me baje el launcher y sigue iwal :S ya no se que hacer aparece una cosa en Loading... espero y espero y nada :S
Espanol?

Tu comprands francais? Si oui, ne parles pas espanol, nous parlons qu' anglais/allmagnais ici!

I told him that we speak only english and deutch here...

Hm I don't understand your language, but propably its somethink like : It drives you mad that you have to be connected on hamachi and DSINC isn't online to create you account and activate it, launcher (logintool) is in chinese and you don't understand it, and when you start the game it closes while loading, right? Try turning off your antivirus/firewall... I hope I understood, but I'm not sure as I speak in five languages but I don't speak this one
Old 12/27/2008, 16:41   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by suncabal View Post
DSINC just gave me a call. He did not the server is down. When he went out the server was still running. He will open the server on as soon as possible.
Thanks!!!!!!
Thats good new I hope he comes in the next 30 min
Old 12/27/2008, 16:58   #485

pls on server
Old 12/27/2008, 17:01   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~trane~ View Post
Espanol?

Tu comprands francais? Si oui, ne parles pas espanol, nous parlons qu' anglais/allmagnais ici!

I told him that we speak only english and deutch here...

Hm I don't understand your language, but propably its somethink like : It drives you mad that you have to be connected on hamachi and DSINC isn't online to create you account and activate it, launcher (logintool) is in chinese and you don't understand it, and when you start the game it closes while loading, right? Try turning off your antivirus/firewall... I hope I understood, but I'm not sure as I speak in five languages but I don't speak this one

I am using the google translator

I have this problem for several days and has made me active 2 days the problem is not how to enter q: S. JUST WHEN I TRY TO ENTER THIS CONNECTED dsinc ...

acontinuacion THE TRANSLATION OF WHAT A ENTERIOR USING GOOGLE TRADCUTOR

Download the dekaron Hamachi and I am already connected by Hamachi dsinc q told me to create the account and I already active. and when you open the launcher leaves jokes in Chinese. I get off the launcher and remains the same: S and do not see a thing in Loading ... I hope and hope and nothing: S
Old 12/27/2008, 17:09   #487

why server and site no work?!
Old 12/27/2008, 17:22   #488

Because the server is down atm.
Old 12/27/2008, 17:29   #489

Quote:
Originally Posted by murderer18 View Post
Buenas..

ok te explico. 1 si te crearon la cuenta y esta activo todo bien. pero por el momento el server esta caido por eso ves los simbolos en chino. cuando DSINC se conecte al hamachi y prenda el server en vez de los simbolos chinos vas a ver ke dice DSINCy vas a poder jugar.

english: 1st of all if u got ur account created and active, thast ok. but for the moment server is down and thast why u see all chinese symbols on launcher. when DSINC conect to hamachi he will tunr server on and u will see the server will say DSINC and no symbols. and then u will be able to play

btw he sayd he got the acount and then when he open launcher he see all chinese symbols. there for mi explanation.
Old 12/27/2008, 18:08   #490

when server will be pn?
Old 12/27/2008, 18:11   #491

when server will be on? anybody know?
Old 12/27/2008, 19:55   #492

lol all hamachi server full..
open more server...
Old 12/27/2008, 20:02   #493

Tips: You need Hamachi on to register for the server.
You must PM DSINC on whatever hamachi server you're on to activate your account. (Security Reasons)
Keep your antivirus off when downloading/extracting the server files to get online.
Always keep hamachi online when playing.
If you keep disconnecting at 59% or around there, then log off hamachi and back on.
The high ms/lag spikes are due to Hamachi and the way it works. Once server is off hamachi, the high ms/lag spikes should be no more (hopefully).
To reborn, PM DSINC and ask him nicely for a reborn. He will usually be on hamachi.
To start dekaron up with the logintool, you select the server and then click the top left button at the BOTTOM of the logintool screen.
Old 12/27/2008, 20:08   #494

no more Hamachi server plz open more...
Old 12/27/2008, 20:08   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by danut9898 View Post
Guyz , admin pls do somtheng these GM Yukumico and hes frend they make events and help those players in AntiNoob clan these is unfair and it sux , pls gm remove those 2 id**ts from gm list , i seen AntiNoob hacking and tell to yukumico he told me "**** off noob and dont mess with my frends or else i ban u" what did i do i dont want ban , pls all those GM's are confusing me only DarkWish and Attitude they are fine for me , but where is DarkWish now i dint see hem .

PLS GM TY!

Were is the proof that members of anti noob hack? If there is proof please send me the pictures and i will kick out that individual as we have zero tolerance policy for hackers in our guild.
Thank you,
- Azt3c
Closed Thread