Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] HoMM Online

Discussion on [Question] HoMM Online within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] HoMM Online

Hi all!
Question: Where or as can i get or download a game resources/db? I want to make a private server. Interested in this Heroes of Might and Magic Online from TQ Digital Entertaiment.

P.S. Sorry, im use Google the translate
Old 07/06/2013, 10:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Any idea?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kal Online INT Question
03/13/2011 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Hello, i forget my E-Mail and my Login ID from kalonline.com. I only know my Ingame Name. Can someone give me the E-Mail from KalOnline that i can contact them ??
HoMM Online has launched.
08/10/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Yea, I know it's practically not news, actual game has been released in June BUT most of you, also HOMM's fans, could've never heard of it so I'm brining it up now. Heroes of Might and Magic Online is a multiplayer version of legendary turn-based strategy/RPG game created by 3DO/Ubisoft. Rights of creating game under that name felt in TQ Digital's hands. Why is chinese company creating MMO version of 3DO's (r.i.p.) blockbuster? Not a clue, but as for a great fan of, mostly, HoMM 3 but also...
Rf online question
11/21/2009 - RF Online - 3 Replies
heyy where i can register and download rf can u send me the links in a pm ? who send me get thx :D
Rf online question
08/31/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Hi all.Im kinda "new" to RF and i would like to ask how can i use the number buttons not the F's (F1,F2,F3,etc). i dunno how but sometimes i did it accidentally and im wondering how can i do it?please respond THANK YOU
Apocalypse Online zero question
08/14/2009 - Zero - 1 Replies
When i go on the private server website, but I cannot download patch 1000 I really want to play the game, please help