Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Host Under Dynamic IP address( Interactive )

Discussion on How to Host Under Dynamic IP address( Interactive ) within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Host Under Dynamic IP address( Interactive )

Masters!

Please Help/give idea/guide or let us please share what we know about hosting under dynamic IP address.

My ISP is PLDT with a 1 mb connection with a dynamic IP. I was able to host websites through DDNS system.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DHCP and Dynamic IP Address (Need Help)
02/17/2013 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
how do i stop it changing ip address from time to time? or how do i maintain my internet connection for more than 10hours without resetting the router? Normally my wireless gateway change my ip address every 3hours. im so pissed cuz i always get dc and the only way to get internet connection back is by turning off and on the router. is there possible way to connect in the internet continuously without the reset of ip? I'm using a broadband that is connected in DHCP server.
interactive movements
05/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
how can i add interaction movement such as " kiss " to conquer online ? i need the GUI file please :(
10/20/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
My name is Miles, I am searching for a Team to develop a new multiplayer online game. (there might not be so much >>massive<< in this MMO) x) I don't know what programming language we should use, but I suggest VB6. (because it is easy) I need someone to write the client and server applications because I can't handle the realtionship between client /server. Whoever does this can of course use a template (mhmm... maybe Elysium Diamond) and can bring in his own ideas. I would like the game...
[Question] Making dynamic address static
05/12/2009 - CO2 Programming - 20 Replies
as the title states... i'm not looking for exactly how to do it (though that would be great)... but at least a push in the right direction... thx :)