Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoKF Annihilation-Reborn (Official Advertisement)

Discussion on WoKF Annihilation-Reborn (Official Advertisement) within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WoKF Annihilation-Reborn (Official Advertisement)

Hi everyone, i work as the website administrator for Annihilation-Reborn and thought I would share with you all, what a great server it is .

You can access it through either of my links above, both direct to a common domain so don't let that confuse you .

The server maintains anywhere to 150+ members online daily (at once).

Our website features real time:
  • King Information
  • Envoy Information
  • School Reputation
  • Country Reputation
  • A current level 110-120 reference
  • A "Toon Box" listing all current character names
  • User Account access to change: Password, Email, and Security Questions
  • Live Support/Chat
  • ECT

WHY ANNIHILATION-REBORN? (site excerpt):
"We don't try to keep WoKF like it is, we are crafting something much better and more defined. We work on new things for the game daily, getting rid of outdated unused stuff and replacing it with the best gameplay enhancing things available. Item Mall Gold is sold in the Apothecary NPC's for 100k taels per piece. Tai Yi is no longer in game. School collection quest have been disabled so prestige must be earned. Classes are evened out making no class completely weaker than another. Our goal is too revive World of Kung Fu into the amazing game it used to be and we are well on our way there.

Compete in frequent GM hosted events for great prizes, free items are sometimes given server wide by administrators. Free speech is promoted and we don't mute unless we see it absolutely necessary. Explore the new "Hell" instance to collect the all new 120 Divine gear. Run Stone Fort and Ancient Hill for loads of items which sell for taels (coins) to NPC's.

Annihilation-Reborn is 100% free to play, but we can only fund the server through donation by members. If a month's server payment is not met all donation is returned to donors. We give custom rewards for donation, and even offer a full week of weekend rates if the weekly $150 donation mark is met.

We hope to see you in game soon, remember to get your support bag by doing the Novice Mentors "Preface" quest (look for the guy with the beard and yellow robe on top of the hill in Taoyuan)."

Some Unique Features:
  • Very stable rates to optimize game-play
  • Classes have been redeveloped skill wise to balance them
  • No Tai Yi
  • No Self-Made Kung Fu
  • Gold in NPC
  • Support Bags
  • New Skills
  • Powerful custom made Anti-Hack
  • New level 120 instance
  • Custom player rewards!
  • Gold stack-able to 10000 pieces per bag slot
  • Numerous items stack-able to 1000 per bag slot
  • Custom Items
  • Custom Armor
  • Custom Weapons
  • Custom Titles
  • Custom Fashions
  • School Collection Quest Disabled
  • Great Staff and Administration
  • Very Fair Rule Set and Enforcement

We host off a very stable and fast dedicated server:
  • Intel Dual Xeon 3.0Ghz
  • 2x Single Core w/ HT
  • 8GB DDR2 PC-3200 Ram in dual channel
  • 2 x 160GB SATA
  • Hardware Raid 0/1
  • 100Mbps port

Rates:
Based after testing for game optimization

Weekday:
  • Experience: 35x
  • Reputation Ratio: 3x
  • Team Exp Bonus: 4x
  • Loot/Drop Ratio: 12x

Weekend:
  • Experience: 50x
  • Reputation Ratio: 4x
  • Team Exp Bonus: 4x
  • Loot/Drop Ratio: 15x

It should be noted we DO NOT allow proxy connection to our game server, the client will deny you access. I also want to stress the importance of reading a Terms of Service/Use before entering the website or game server.

If you request more information about us i will be glad to add it here this is just a rough post. Hope to see you soon.
Old 07/29/2011, 20:29   #2

rates?
Old 07/29/2011, 22:43   #3

EDIT: Rates added to main post

Tags
gaming, private, server, wokf