Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MWO-Problems

Discussion on MWO-Problems within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking MWO-Problems

Guys i really need the solving method for some bugs that i found in MWO
-1. Bug with attres folder-> in game when i use divine items(80) those items multiply and dissapear finally from my backpack. I have to edit something on attres folder but i don't know how

-2. HP bug when i lv up (ex. 101-102) my hp grows from 230 000 to 237000 and i leveled up to 113 and now i cannot heal me totally cuz my hp is 326 000 and i can heal only 230 000 i do not know how

Hope someone can help me and 2 more things that i want to know
-1. How to make myself GM
-2. How to modify the items (ex +10000 HP Rebound or i do not know +10000% HP LEECH ) I know that it's in item(navicat) but nothing more
Please help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Net IG problems
07/08/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
can someone help me with l2 net IG??? i setted l2 net right and host is ok with serv ip, but when i go to listen serv and start client, l2 net just stuck on that part. client runs normaly but l2 net is not detecting it. i 3x checked path and its ok. OOG works perfectly fine but IG wont WTF can someone help me???? protocol is ok! it just dont want to get IG! OOG works but IG afet Listen wond do anything! pls someone help! Tnx in front for help
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^
I am with problems in the SM!
05/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
I am with problems in the SM. I am with problems in the BOT: - I open the BOT - I click with the right button in the WHITE FINGER - I click in START GAME - and the game does not appear; I try normally with the LUNCHER, and it also does not enter. What it could be?