Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*

Discussion on [Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50* within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 07/15/2010, 12:33   #181

elite*gold: 0
if i can onli get a hold of there server files then i might make the same pserver as they have. theres a new pserver run by a bunch of nerdy teenagers and players are moving in that server.
Teenagers can manage a server how would a grown up do?

Anyway has the server files and want to host it with me then just msg me. I have a lot of experience with pserver.
I can translate, make script, manage database/server and many more...heehe
Old 07/15/2010, 12:42   #182

Some forum hosting issues so just wait it out everyone shouldn't take long. And Shay i already asked the Admin/Mod to change Thread name quit bashing the forum you made a account just to come here and do that its quite obvious.
Old 07/15/2010, 12:44   #183

yes wait that what we've been doing for a good while and am sure we will have to wait some more inconsistancey is repeating its self.
Old 07/15/2010, 16:35   #184

I believe we can actually post at the new site now. Registration works and Stanley has a post there dated from today.

****Actually Stanley's post is not from today. Sry. But some folks are ARE posting there.
Old 07/15/2010, 17:02   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Some forum hosting issues so just wait it out everyone shouldn't take long. And Shay i already asked the Admin/Mod to change Thread name quit bashing the forum you made a account just to come here and do that its quite obvious.
You really don't get it. I don't give 2 ***** about the thread name. You continue to provide false information to everyone. IT has nothing to do with bashing the forum. It has to do with YOU, "redbreaker" CONSTANTLY making promises you can't keep.

Why is it so hard just ONCE to keep your word? I have looked through posts even from 2 weeks ago and the same thing has been happening. It has nothing to do with bashing, I just want you to stop making empty promises to your player base.
Old 07/15/2010, 17:30   #186

keep feedin false info and you will lose ppl, i was very patient, but now am losing it. It very sad to see how long they take to get thing done.
Old 07/15/2010, 19:25   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaybear View Post
You really don't get it. I don't give 2 shits about the thread name. You continue to provide false information to everyone. IT has nothing to do with bashing the forum. It has to do with YOU, "redbreaker" CONSTANTLY making promises you can't keep.

Why is it so hard just ONCE to keep your word? I have looked through posts even from 2 weeks ago and the same thing has been happening. It has nothing to do with bashing, I just want you to stop making empty promises to your player base.
K, to answer you for what now the 50th time? All the information i get is directly from stanley if you dont like the server thats your issue your free to leave but once the server si full opporational please dont come back and say something like "This is how it should have been" cause from what i can see having 1 game down for more then 3 days for updates is to much for you to handle. Go do something else till its up then enjoy the game play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic101 View Post
keep feedin false info and you will lose ppl, i was very patient, but now am losing it. It very sad to see how long they take to get thing done.
Yea, this isnt a 1 2 3 kind of thing it takes time as you can see there are few jade dynasty p servers our has 100% working files etc, thing is random things happen such as hackers coming or we have some updates that need to be implemented with all said all i can tell you is to wait until its up or find another server.

--------------------------------------------

To all the loyal players and supporting players the server should be up soon and the 20jaden will be rewarded to everyone who made a account before the day the server went down. If anything comes up i will update you.

Also try using this forum for now till our old one is up :
Old 07/15/2010, 19:34   #188

hmmm so how come 2-4 hour become 2-4 day?
Old 07/15/2010, 19:35   #189

Yea yea yea, today makes it 4 days its down, i mean come on, and also. if this isnt a 1,2 ,3 thing. why say its gonna be open in 2-4 hrs if you know its not likely I mean do you not test the server and make sure its workin before you come on and post random stuff?
Old 07/15/2010, 19:58   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred_flower View Post
hmmm so how come 2-4 hour become 2-4 day?
Was sappose to be up yesterday but forum went down due to web host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic101 View Post
Yea yea yea, today makes it 4 days its down, i mean come on, and also. if this isnt a 1,2 ,3 thing. why say its gonna be open in 2-4 hrs if you know its not likely I mean do you not test the server and make sure its workin before you come on and post random stuff?
Thats that information i got from stanley so if you dont like it you can take it up with him, other than that all i can say is PLEASE wait.
Old 07/15/2010, 20:45   #191

Quote:
K, to answer you for what now the 50th time? All the information i get is directly from stanley if you dont like the server thats your issue your free to leave but once the server si full opporational please dont come back and say something like "This is how it should have been" cause from what i can see having 1 game down for more then 3 days for updates is to much for you to handle. Go do something else till its up then enjoy the game play.

Yea, this isnt a 1 2 3 kind of thing it takes time as you can see there are few jade dynasty p servers our has 100% working files etc, thing is random things happen such as hackers coming or we have some updates that need to be implemented with all said all i can tell you is to wait until its up or find another server.

--------------------------------------------

To all the loyal players and supporting players the server should be up soon and the 20jaden will be rewarded to everyone who made a account before the day the server went down. If anything comes up i will update you.

Also try using this forum for now till our old one is up :
If all your info is from Stanley, then you should ask him to make SURE it is accurate before you tell the general public. Out of the 20 days that the server has been open, it has been down for 8 or 9. That means that almost half of the time you guys are down.

If you need time, take it, but don't tell us it will open in 2-4 hours if it won't. Tell Stanley we will understand if it takes several days, but he should let us know if it will take that long, instead of promising that it will be up in a matter of hours.
Old 07/15/2010, 20:50   #192

Quote:
redbreaker,
I hope Elong will prove me wrong soon, because I do like the server a lot. But if it continues to be like this, even the most patient of people will not stay.
Quote:
Quote:
You really don't get it. I don't give 2 shits about the thread name. You continue to provide false information to everyone. IT has nothing to do with bashing the forum. It has to do with YOU, "redbreaker" CONSTANTLY making promises you can't keep.

Quote:

Quote:
Was sappose to be up yesterday but forum went down due to web host.

Thats that information i got from stanley so if you dont like it you can take it up with him, other than that all i can say is PLEASE wait.
Looking at the Red words vs the Blue....
Is this the way HOW ELONG STAFF TREATS THEIR CUSTOMER AND THOSE WHO DONATED TO SUPPORT THEIR SERVER?

First off BEFORE u start bashing me for making an account to FLAME your server/thread i would like to clarify that i ur customer and DONATES A DECENT AMOUNT of USD within my short period of playing, and i DO ENJOY this server alot and have the INTENTION to stay on... BUT seeing those coloured words makes me VERY DISAPPOINTED!

If needed feel free to LET ME KNOW, I CAN MSN Elong ZEN on my MSN to prove my stand of my DONATIONS!!!!

Pls take ur time to assure me it isnt the way u will treat us! This is REALLY disappointing!

T.T

P/S: If u cant say something on behalf of Elong DONT do it, and later on ask us to FEEL FREE TO TALK to Stanley. If u are a staff of Elong, we will sure take ur words for it.

I didnt post but watch from aside cos i dont wanna lose control of self and QQ while i get bored/pissed waiting for the server but seriously those threads above really turns me OFF and SCARES me.
Old 07/15/2010, 21:11   #193

yes we can wait for it but if it takes 4-5 days everytime it goes down to be open again this server will be dead next month.
Old 07/15/2010, 21:26   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estee View Post
Looking at the Red words vs the Blue....
Is this the way HOW ELONG STAFF TREATS THEIR CUSTOMER AND THOSE WHO DONATED TO SUPPORT THEIR SERVER?

First off BEFORE u start bashing me for making an account to FLAME your server/thread i would like to clarify that i ur customer and DONATES A DECENT AMOUNT of USD within my short period of playing, and i DO ENJOY this server alot and have the INTENTION to stay on... BUT seeing those coloured words makes me VERY DISAPPOINTED!

If needed feel free to LET ME KNOW, I CAN MSN Elong ZEN on my MSN to prove my stand of my DONATIONS!!!!

Pls take ur time to assure me it isnt the way u will treat us! This is REALLY disappointing!

T.T

P/S: If u cant say something on behalf of Elong DONT do it, and later on ask us to FEEL FREE TO TALK to Stanley. If u are a staff of Elong, we will sure take ur words for it.

I didnt post but watch from aside cos i dont wanna lose control of self and QQ while i get bored/****** waiting for the server but seriously those threads above really turns me OFF and SCARES me.
We'll some post like the ones above have people that cant wait for the server to be on. Constantly posting about how quickly they want the server to be online the staff at elong knows that. Thats why were doing our best to get the server up asap. A little patience goes a long way , most likely someone will reply saying that they have waited 1~4 days for the server to be up and we already know that please wait and give us time to make sure everything is 100% Secure.
Old 07/15/2010, 22:13   #195

dont mind my word..... but i got a hunch this server hacking issues is just a hoax

Tags
awesome, dedicated, jade dynasty, number 1, private server