Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

finding good server

Discussion on finding good server within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
finding good server

hello community i want to play private server dg 14 or more but i want good server with new features and good team i hope you help me and it will be fine if u suggest new servers (opening servers)
thank you <3
Old 12/05/2017, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes please, I want a good server too
Old 12/10/2017, 06:43   #3

elite*gold: 74
Haven't seen any good MMO's lately

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Finding Good/Legit Gold Sellers
04/03/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 9 Replies
Finding Good/Legit Gold Sellers in Servers (Libra & Scorpio) libra server has few botters and u can make gold for me in no time u can easily get Gold in no time in that servers cause its not flooded by the botters.. price is very reasonable payments: paypal-Gift Price:85usd each 1 billion #server Update
FINDING GOOD DB LOW RATE
08/12/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I WANT FIND SOMEONE GOT DB GOOD TO HOST AT MY VPS , I MEAN PARTNER who want can pm me
FINDING A GOOD PRIVATE SERVER [SRO]
01/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
can anyone here give me the best private server of silkroad that you have played, and please give me the link for their client. THANKS!:handsdown:
Finding a good server
12/04/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I was wondering if theres any servers out there that has the vampire class? thats online that is lol and not coming out sometime next year xD
Help finding a good bot?
07/27/2011 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
I've been using a auto recover for a while on 12sky2 and although it works very well it makes me disconnect every 10-60 minutes and I'd like to be able to run it overnight. Is there a hack that would be able to auto aoe and auto relog me if i disconnect? I used to use blaxspirit but now its patched/down er idk what, and now i need something that'll let me keep going overnight. -Renegadez*