Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkeden Genesis - Free MMORPG

Discussion on Darkeden Genesis - Free MMORPG within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkeden Genesis - Free MMORPG

DarkEden Genesis
MMORPG similar to Diablo

The First MMORPG Horror Style

The game essence is the war between three races: Humans, Vampires and Ousters.
When you evolve a level you will receive various powers and spells.
Increase your level, your rank, find the best items and face the most powerful monsters and players.
Take part every week in the war between races and earn powerful spells bibles.

..:: VIDEO ::..

Website-
Facebook-

Call your friends and have fun

Thanks for your support.

DarkEden Extreme & Genesis International Online - Private Game Server | Dark Eden - Vampire Slayer Ouster - PvP - Free for Play - Free to Play - jogo grátis - game gratis - jogo gratuito - jogos legais - jogo legal - darkedenExtreme - mmorpg - rpg Online - Private Game Server
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2012, 10:51   #2

what are the rates?
Old 04/25/2012, 16:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
what are the rates?
Low rates.

But hurry up. there is an upcoming event.

May 1st - LABOR DAY

What's the most appropriate thing to do that day?

Quote:
"Stay at home doing nothing..."

WROOONG!

What do you think of having FUN on the "Labor Day"??
Enjoy this world holiday PLAYING GENESIS.

..:: BONUS ::..
Reach that rocks rank. (2x RANK EXP)
Grow your level. (2x EXP)
Raise up your pet level. (2x PET EXP)

You already know about this event.
So, all you got to do is to stay online having fun and you will be able to earn FREE Market Points.

Will you still be at home doing NOTHING?

ENJOY!
From Saturday till Tuesday.

PLAY!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2012, 03:22   #4

July is the month of Genesis
Also it is vacation month..

Is there anything else better than playing Genesis in this vacations?
Quote:
Sure there is!

Playing a full month with the best advantages:
  • "200% EXP" - Every weekend the exp will be doubled. Enjoy to raise up quickly your character level. Do not miss this opportunity!
  • "200% EXP RANK" - During 30 DAYS, the RANK exp will be doubled. Now you will reach that so dreamed rank.
  • "200% EXP PET" – We did not missed your pet. Raise up it is level and make it very strong!

That is not all...
In July, we complete ONE YEAR of return of our activities.
That is it.
Has passed already one year since we reopened our game server, providing to everyone, the old and the new players, moments of fun and friendship - and war (why not?!).

To celebrate and share this with you, we will active for 30 days our promotion: "Play & Earn" - Earn FREE MP's only for playing.

WTF IS THAT??
At random times, ALL online players, WIN (that is it), WIN, FREE MARKET POINTS!

MEGA IN-GAME EVENTS!
  • Monster Summons - fight monsters in places and moments unexpected.
  • Teleport for GDRs - take part in GDRs supported by GMs and get some beads, pendants or who knows...even a ZAP.
  • Dynamic Quests - accomplish quests asked by GMs in game and get some prizes.

There is much more awaiting for you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

We are not celebrating only our vacations, but the successful realization of Genesis.

** ALL THIS FOR A FULL MONTH!! **
E-N-J-O-Y !!

Tags
darkeden, mmorpg, ouster, slayer, vampire