Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Dekaron GM aplication

Discussion on Any Dekaron GM aplication within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Dekaron GM aplication

Hey,
I wanna be GM or any Dekaron server. I wanna be event, helpful and looking for hackers GM. I can be online like 2-6 hours a day, and i realy want to help and make servers realy nice and fun
Give me a chance somebody
Old 05/20/2009, 16:22   #2

dude you are totaly retarded you cant ask for a g.m position with 2-6 hours... c'mon must be 12+
Old 05/20/2009, 18:57   #3

if you play 12 hours a day Dekaron you should kill yourself
Old 05/21/2009, 17:09   #4

Yaa.... Man.... 6 hours is enough...
Old 05/21/2009, 18:06   #5

totaly agree with u slax
Old 05/23/2009, 23:24   #6

Received Thanks: 7,682
Wuhahahah
-45 post
-nvr saw u at forum

why should any1 choose u as GM ???

mby when u ask nice some1 will let u play on 1 serv as player

lmao i like ppls like that

derAtze
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2009, 10:30   #7

Its not mine acc... Its my friend acc... And you dont know me... ^^
Old 05/24/2009, 11:45   #8

Give him a chance to be player ^^
Old 05/25/2009, 14:05   #9

Oh guys... You told so many bad thinks I will cry ;(

Sorrowed.

Don't wanna me, so just don't talk anything. ^^
Old 05/25/2009, 20:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bllade7 View Post
Oh guys... You told so many bad thinks I will cry ;(

Sorrowed.

Don't wanna me, so just don't talk anything. ^^
dont mind them, they pick on others calling em "kid" and mocking about how can somebody play 12 hrs dekaron....just to try to supress the fact that they do that **** too...anyhow i belive in order to be a GM on any dekaron (if it is english which in most cases it is so) then you would need to know how to speak english (atleast), and u are asking to be an event GM lol so u just want to jump arround and do hide and seek stuff, or take few players and spamm monsters for them and making the whole server lag XD the point is nobody will probably take u as a GM for doing nothing, u must join in when server is in development and contribute some work....prove yourself and then u get what is rightfully yours..a GM place
Old 05/25/2009, 22:14   #11

Received Thanks: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo0509 View Post
dont mind them, they pick on others calling em "kid" and mocking about how can somebody play 12 hrs dekaron....just to try to supress the fact that they do that **** too...anyhow i belive in order to be a GM on any dekaron (if it is english which in most cases it is so) then you would need to know how to speak english (atleast), and u are asking to be an event GM lol so u just want to jump arround and do hide and seek stuff, or take few players and spamm monsters for them and making the whole server lag XD the point is nobody will probably take u as a GM for doing nothing, u must join in when server is in development and contribute some work....prove yourself and then u get what is rightfully yours..a GM place
True words i cant say it in better way
to be a GM means
-to support the players / when they have questions/ have bugget char/ that don't mean you lvl them
-to help the dev team adn be a part of dev team /fix bugs/bring smth new in the game /
-to support the GAME /searching for hackers &bann them / dont help friends

etc AND U NEED TO KNWO HOW THE GAME WORKS
Old 05/27/2009, 13:44   #12

Ya I know guys, thx I like to talk with players and be helpful so i wanna doing support for them, looking for hackers or scammers, looking for files :P

I can do that all And I can speak english good, so no problem :P And I know all about Dekaron xD
Old 09/12/2011, 16:29   #13

can u giv me the link of this server ..