Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruting]SUN Online Coder

Discussion on [Recruting]SUN Online Coder within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Recruting]SUN Online Coder

Hello Elitepvpers

I am Search C++ Coderīs for Sun Online Project, i have full SRC files Server Side and Client Side!! only a small Part is missing!!

If you have Interest add me at MSN

MSN:

THX
[]MG[]KILL
Old 08/19/2011, 23:02   #2

well MG im glad to see your project is coming along at a good pace. but if you are in need of any other assistance for the server, let me know.

aside from that i know a good friend that has worked with just everything that developing has to offer for the last 5 years. i added u on msn and im hoping i can et him to assist you in your work!
Old 08/21/2011, 13:43   #3

whats your emulator dev website link
Old 09/01/2011, 14:44   #4

Dont have a Webiste!!

I need first Pro Developer for made the team and website!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justiceggxr View Post
well MG im glad to see your project is coming along at a good pace. but if you are in need of any other assistance for the server, let me know.

aside from that i know a good friend that has worked with just everything that developing has to offer for the last 5 years. i added u on msn and im hoping i can et him to assist you in your work!
hi

i got no inv. from you at MSN!!
Old 09/06/2011, 20:20   #5

I'm more than welcome to help. But hard to understand what your problem is that you need help with.
Old 09/06/2011, 21:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceofdevil View Post
I'm more than welcome to help. But hard to understand what your problem is that you need help with.
Hello

have you any Messeneger?? if you have send me or add me that we can talk!!
Old 09/07/2011, 00:24   #7

I added you btw hopefully you will accept me...