Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Servers with Customized content...

Discussion on Servers with Customized content... within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old 01/07/2013, 09:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofthedark View Post
don't know if this is worded correctly but any ways.. im bored and wanted to help on a private server (any don't really care) and was wondering if i could make custom items/content.... this is limited to weapons, wings, and armor. (if supplied with proper learning material like existing models to learn from)
what im looking for is simple... a game to play and enjoy my creations... a game what wont go down or steal my stuffs >.>... people who will credit me my work (no payment but by affiliation).. allow me to work with what i want unless asked other wise >.> i like free hand XD

i use 3ds max9 mainly and do have 3ds max 7 installed.... if your game can support the file format or you have a special plugin to get to that special format for your game give me a message.

im able to make RAW models only texturing will have to be done and same with animations... however i can make texture maps.

ill update this post with some pictures once i get 3ds max 9 set up again.
are you the one also known as Twilight7?

Tags
3ds max, armor, custom, weapons

Similar Threads Similar Threads
armor/weapons customized!
01/18/2014 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies
look for yourself : YouTube - CABAL Online Modified Textures
Simple Customized Fps Hack for 5016
03/12/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
hi all i make a simple fps hack where you can set the fps limit with the following options:capped at 50,100,200. This would do for those who wants customized fps until my favorite coder *M* release a new version of hack :)
Customized FASTBLADE
09/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys, ITs been a while since i have seen any customized FB images... The only one i have found is the christmas Fastblade which is kinda lame. Anyone else have a simple 1? Like a bright orange FB? or just a simple one but cool colors? Thanks guys :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:
GM customized items pls help
02/12/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
I think i spent like 2 weeks tryin to find this freaking program !!! and I`m getting pissed of , could anyone post me a link where i could dl this ?
L2Walker 10.2.3 - Customized for l2x -
02/01/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
README IS INSIDE. All credits goes to Arsec ( Not from this forum ). I Only made the readme. Have fun people :)... :D >> Download it << Scan it if you want. Its Totally Safe :)