Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Online Private Server !!!!

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
i think it's over **** that YNK they must die GRRRRRRRRR

Old   #32

Well, being the only private server it also makes it difficult to avoid law issues with the real developer, i doubt DD can release the server as it's "easy" for YNK to shut it down.

Anyway, looking at the mods words from Xor, it wasn't gonna be any better than YNK, their main goal was to make money, following YNK's cash shop example but cheaper prices...so pretty much the same bullshit but on a private server.

Old   #33

hahaha YNK dosent care rohan, they just want DD to pay them
Old   #34

any new site about the private server ? is down any updates ? from DD and Lethal

Old   #35

He said the server will be back up within 3-4 days most likely, and be in Open Beta by then. If Open Beta goes smoothly without much major issues, then he will NOT wipe it, but if there is some issues during OB, then he will have 1 last wipe which will be of OB data.

They are moving server off sure, but there shouldn't be many lag issues. He is still working out the kinks on it. Keep watching the topic for more info when I get it!

PS: First thing to come back up will be their full Rohan XOR Website, that has been directed by Lethal - Co Admin. It looks great and it will be the first thing you will see when they get it back up and running.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

update us when They get back tnx
Old   #37

Nice ^_^
And it will be in OB
Old   #38

Originally Posted by exposed View Post
this sounds like the fame incident you guys remember when fame was the only actual Pserver for flyff and they was getting hit hard with legal issues sounds to me like its happening all over again just with a different server like you said theirs only one and they are attacking it head on.... im sure if DD is getting enough heat he will release the files so mass servers will pop out and then there wont just be 1 server there will be to many to contend with
That's not what happened with Fame, and 'heat' is no issue we will proceed as done with fame in the past.

And fame's leakage was a result of silent's lack of skills with security and a brain on his head to not post a fucking SA password to a MSSQL system in a public place.

This will be kept very protected, and fire-walled off/only accessible via private networks with the exception of game ports.

Anyway, I'm in the process of contacting a data center ATM and waiting for Lethal to process the inquiry which has been returned by them once done we'll have new servers in XorNetworks name located in a location where piracy/warez/and DMCA are not an issue by any means.

The reason YNK had reacted the way they did was due to the spam which was unleashed on their forums and the fact I gave an 'immature' consent in doing so or in other words not only allowed such to happen but promoted it.

YNK, Will have less of an anger issue if users are not doing this and I will make this a regulation/rule of ours that we don't promote, support, nor want people to advertise on the game's official forums or websites.

With such being said if YNK are to taking any further action I am in no way legally responsible for any resources where any of the services are located nor do I take legal responsibility for such I am a network security administrator, as well as development lead for Xor Networks.

Thus, Xor Rohan will continue to run as normal and is expected to be online within 72 hours to a week from the time of this post.

Stop being immature kids and asking for the files to be released or discussing such as anyone who knows me here knows I do not support the leaking of files, nor the destruction of a company in any form shape or way...

What I do promote is the bettering of a dieing game and it's game play in order to support the players who are not being listened to due to the lack of korean developers care for the games they've gotten people addicted to.

I do not promote files being pushed all over so 14 year old kids can setup servers out the ass and ruin the population of not only the official game but the private server scene as well where the target and goal is to better game play not to make quick cash.

By doing such I would only be unleashing more 'heat' on myself as well as give YNK a reason to further attempt to take further action ( If possible in any way ), regardless I find it more tolerable for them to allow a single server to exist as an alternative to their own giving ex-players as well as current players things they've always wanted.

If game developers like them selves were less immature they would offer people who actually have talent and skill full legal licenses to run and publish such if professionalism is shown, however they're ignorant cash cows who don't really care about player input or feed back as long as the game lasts long enough for the publishers to continue to pay them off while they develop the next game before they drop the already dead one...

In order to increase or stabilize their cash flow, in some or most cases they care even less due to the fact they had a pre-existing agreement which states no matter the profit percentage being made they were given a flat rate of anywhere between $250,000 USD to $500,000 USD from the start.

YNK Can try to take action in anyway they see fit, and I do support them in doing so they have every right...

But it's not going to lead to them getting where they want to be and that's the most I can say about it, it can and will only leave them in a deep dark hole as already seen done with other game development companies and publishers.

Originally Posted by timebomb View Post
Even then, they already have all of DeadlyData's info, so he may be screwed
You sir are the one who is confused, even if they've managed to get Any information about me it was not obtained via a legal or viable source due to the fact such would have to have been done via a subpoena of some sort and taken through the judicial system.

The only thing they could have subpoenaed is my ISP ( In order to obtain any of my own personal information ) and nothing connected to my IP Address, or my ISP has been involved or affiliated with this server besides the posts made on this very forum.

Other then that as previously stated I have no legal responsibility for any financial, data center facility resources, hardware resources, system resources, application resources, or network resources which are in affiliation with this server nor any other server ran by Xor Networks as a whole.

With such being said even if YNK had subpoenaed the data center which XorRohan was previously located in my information would not have been obtained.

Any illegally/alternative methods of obtaining my information outside of the judicial system would lead to the case being thrown out of court if there even were one...

and this could be done quite easily with the right lawyers and knowledge of the laws in your local state/country as well as policies which the court, defense and others have to follow one screw up could lead to the end of your entire case and it happens quite often.

Our system is corrupt and it's very widely known at this point and time which is one of the reasons I not only don't support it but exploit the holes which exist in it on a daily basis.

My role in the affiliation with Xor Networks, leaves me with no legal responsibility for any of the activities which it is involved in which may or may not break laws by being alive, or running in any way shape or form.

My role is development, and security management to insure the safety of anything being ran by Xor Networks where my 'development' extends to also leaves me outside the range of legal responsibility.

And I myself will not be accepting any payments, or handling financial data related to this either.

So you sir, need to do your research before commenting on what other people have to say or coming up with random stupid rumors.

Note About/To YNK:
They're/You're smart not acting outside of the judicial system in the first place and in result trying to directly contact us with threats or etc, And instead consulting with Seaton Law Group, P.C. ( bcslaw ) previous to taking any action period.

If they were to act outside the judicial system and not submit a proper DMCA report it could already lead to them having problems later in time and can also be seen as harassment or slander which I've seen in various other cases.

It's sad how many of the cases went down in piracy, warez, copyright, IP Rights, or other crap when the accused had a case they could have won.

tl;dr version:
XorRohan will return, and stop posting crap on YNK's forums you're making the kids angry...

-Quoted by DeadlyData - Admin/Owner of XOR Network
Old   #39

i second it. what he says is true. i have read it too. DD is not in prison hahahah
LOL no

WAIT ALL AND THE SERVER WILL BE BACK
Old   #40

great... thats a good news..
Old   #41

cant wait
Old   #42

Hi guys, my english is very bad but i need info.
somebody Spanish speech?
I like rohan and I want to play a fast server because I do not have time for an official server
Old   #43

Hola Syndel, mira yo te puedo esplicar todo lo que kieras! nomas agregame en msn aka hotmail y chateamos y te cuento lo que pasa y como jugar XD

Old   #44

any updates ? he he
Old   #45

not up yet