Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Discussion on Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/13/2010, 00:03   #151

elite*gold: 0
comeon guys ineed help to make that server some one put files in new links and explaine it step by step with photos or in video plz guys why no one like to help ican wait !!!!!!
Old 10/13/2010, 00:13   #152

after i get Mwo server 079 what to do with the files? Copy them to my gc client?:S .and the other things mwo tools blabla they go in the same folder?I suck at those things I really cant understand these things.
Old 10/13/2010, 00:15   #153

And if any1 is nice enough,maybe he/she contact me to and explain me some more things about private server what to do exactly..and other basics..still cant understand a thing from what u said,my brain hurts me..
Old 10/13/2010, 07:53   #154

the other persons who finished the game should give clues to us also the players who didnt figured
Old 10/13/2010, 17:54   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_pop_6989 View Post
comeon guys ineed help to make that server some one put files in new links and explaine it step by step with photos or in video plz guys why no one like to help ican wait !!!!!!
dude no one is gonna help you if you keep posting like this i found the files through hard work and painfull searchs on chinese websites if u rly whant the files ur gonna 1 have to wait or 2 search yourself all the info on how to start and find the files r in the pages in this section if you follow them you will suceed now stuff like editing stats and knowing how to use mysql only thing you can do is research it you can find alot of rly good examples in eudemons section as both games r run the same if i could upload my set of files i would but i dont have acess to the inet at home and this pc is to slow to upload files that size geeze i even get lag typing here so like i said ether use a translator to search in chinese for MWO private server 3.01 86 120 or wait i personally used bling and ps dont quote my big posts it is rly anoying and ill stop helping you if u continue to do it it makes it hard for me to read on my phone

P.***** thanks if it helps you
check 99uc.com for files i got 86 120 from there it is frustrating and lots of hard work to get going but it feels good when u teach yourself is what i had to do

i will get links back up as soon as i can till then try not to post like your beging for stuff me and nerth put hard work to get our files you need to do the same

nerth pm me ur where ur stuck ill see if i can solve
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2010, 19:07   #156

whats password for gcg tools? what should i do to get it?
Old 10/13/2010, 19:08   #157

i dont think this a 'guide' to 'how to make your own private MWO server'! This is a discussion where people try to figure out how to make one! ;-)
Old 10/13/2010, 19:10   #158

Sebii!
Old 10/13/2010, 19:11   #159

Alex here u still didnt figured?:>,and what is the password to unrar MwoTools_1002? please
Old 10/15/2010, 17:05   #160

Guys, search 99uc-2010604-03.rar using google and then use google cache and you will find the original guy that give away the Mwo 3.x server here:

Thanks to the drtungpo and the link above, almost got this thing working. All running and the server says its busy but hell I'm only been working on this for couple of hours. Thanks a bunch guys. I will write up detail instruction once I got it running.

For anyone that is confused on mysql, it is a good idea to read up on starting/killing mysql service

The guy that package the server uses all command line and if you have other mysql db on your system, you might get confused as to the one your currently using.

If you use Command line, you will understand alot about mysql than the GUI ****. Also, you need to read the two batch files that the person package this. it contains information on how to set up your database correctly. remember he is setting up his stuff using batch file and copies stuff around
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2010, 16:32   #161

O.o great news my search was sucsesfull I found better server files last night I scripted 3 npcs two for just items basically everything you would need and one super tele npc to everywhere you can go sucessfully changed the out come of all *** stones changed equipment to already have soc and added turtle wave emerald and new map edited mobs in gp to have all high lvl bosses only thing left is to find some item codes and fix devine as it won't. Stay on you idk yet ill try to find a way to get the server uploaded but yall know I don't have acess to the inet. Pls don't quote this paragraph as it makes it hard to read the forum I work to share soon as I can
Old 10/16/2010, 18:05   #162

Ok probally the same files as from 99uc.net google search haofwd-2010604-03
Next you need to get proper mysql I used the files from mwo79 then copy the folder mwo from the haofwd to your mysql/data folder install odbc if all is right find the start stop.bat in mysql hit start if. All is ok a webpage opens called phpmyadmin open it big link in middle of page next page select database mysql find user browse it you need to have user root pass root if all is ok we go to next step
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2010, 18:35   #163

Ok now for the server part there are 6 files to configure all ips need to be 127.0.0.1 first file is db the user name and pass needs to be set to root save and close second file is setup now change ips the you see port it'll be 10009 change it to 7200 next is 10002 change to 7202 now that that's done test open okchecklogin run as admin and unblock it in properties if it stays open run login same way if it open and closing then eiter cfg not right or mysql is not proper if it stays open you should see the correct ports 7200 and 7202 is good close them next step is a,b,c,detup in all a 4 confige files change the ips and ports where you see 10003 you put 7203 and so on then in each file change cport from 10002 to 7202 and port from 1009 to 7200 save and close all 4 confige files if all is right the open and makes sure its unblocked in properties and run as admin start
Oklogin
Login
If you get error hit ok repeat above if it says playerlvlup text or other files then it lies in the atress folder in server you should not get this. If you started server all will stay open
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2010, 19:27   #164

Now for the 2nd last step copy mwo client to new folder rename so you know which one it is in the original zip the client patch is called the dblq un zip it copy all except attress.gcg file to your cleint next set serverlist change ip to 127.0.0.1 and port to 7200 next for that is to test it open china gc hit ok on any errors if u get to login put something hit enter if you see wrong login and pass is ok brb with last part
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2010, 20:37   #165

Ok now if you have done all ok up to this point ur at the last step that is creating a character first you need to have navicate install this open navicate create new connection enter name ip address is the word localhost port 3306 user root test conection put root a pass hit test conection if all is well hit ok you should now see a conection click it ok minimize then navicat open the phpmyadmin window you have open from loading mysql database mwo you will see mwo (27) scrool down left side click browse beside user now middle riight side click insert I'd is next number put 1 set username and pass click drop down beside pass and select md5 set mobi 99999 hit go it will show your user name and such now to get the password to work select edit the pencil looking thing where its all numbers beside password change all the letters to capitals hit go if you have followed all I have said corectly you should have a working server go back and start you mwo client use the name and password you just set all these steps need to be done how I've shown if you. Skiped something then it probally won't work

I hope this helps for you that don't know the setup of things my instructions shouldn't be missing anything gl to all have patience this can be frustuurating I hope to soon have my edited npcs up for yall soon and the correct map info hit thanks if this helps
Pls don't quote me tyvm
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread