Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

JD Chinese Pserver Full Guide

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lol its a -beep- ing pserver...even the -beep- title says it all..
learn to read -beep- ing english

forget the rates..its a pk server more then just a server..
Im not going to explain it..says my guide says all...I hate people that dont bother
reading the 1st post n just go ahead n post there sht -.-

Old   #17

quest english patch?

is there any tutorial tehre to make the quests in english?
hard to do quests cant read chinese

Old   #18

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondria View Post
Lol its a -beep- ing pserver...even the -beep- title says it all..
learn to read -beep- ing english

forget the rates..its a pk server more then just a server..
Im not going to explain it..says my guide says all...I hate people that dont bother
reading the 1st post n just go ahead n post there sht -.-
ok for one u must B a dam idiot , i read the frist post, u says exsplanes all ? hmm well if u know anything aBout private servers then u would know people look for the rates.....so insted of being a ignorant ******* u can simply answer the question....and also just kuz u said its a pserver dosent mean it is. u chould have simply miss took the CN version and thought u found a real p server... and also i read english really well so not sure what ur rantin and raveing aBout seeing how that had nothing to do with the question, wich u never answered in the frist place, just complained.. and said that the post says it all.. so aprently not....

also is the server down ? i log in and pick a server But it sits there with a message counting up from 0 then takes me back to the login screen
Old   #19

Do the server have maintence, there no ping and cant connect, was perfect last night

Old   #20

my guess is yes it dose. and it dose say that in a post....

Edit:: i also found a full english pserver thats high rate, seems prity good so far thou its not an accencion its B4 that patch... if any one wants feel free to pm me
Old   #21

@newport75
LOL incase you're blind or something, there's a button on this forum called "search"
so search the **** -beep- ing forum and find it yourself instead of going around
begging for information.

Also lol, if it was the legit CN version of the game, Im pretty sure the url would
be instead of 1234zx.com, and majority of the required
tier npcs would not all be in sunstream and in their official areas LOL.

So dont go around whining and complaining to others with your stupendous unknowing
information LOL.

To answer your lame question, hence you are lazy to look it up yourself, no one
knows the actual legit rate to the server, since the owners claim its 300x
but it feels as if its 1kx. My guesses are that some mobs exp have been modified to
your characters level, as most pservers nowadays are doing that more and more.

@everyone else, the server is in maintaince for awhile, should be back up in a couple hours.
Old   #22

do u realize how much of a dum *** u are ??? for one i havent complained for **** lol. i askt a question, and like the arrogant ***** u make ur self out to Be you decided to try and down me , for asking a simple question ... HELLOOOOOOO use a lil common sence here.... and second off what was i Begging for ? as i recall and as all my post show i askt a question, did i Beg ? did i spam ? No... so pull that +10 staff out ur *** u seem to Be carrying around and Be a good forum starter... Answere questions aBout what you post!!!... and im sorry i happen to Be the one person to ask u a question that u for some reason chouldnt answer with out Bein a *****..... n By the way the server ur tryn to promote is **** , every one here prity much speaks english , why would we have any use for a dam CN server if we cant read it and do quest to level... shall i get back to common sence........ and for all of u that's reading this and u want to get on a pserver wich u can UNDERSTAND and enjoy , check this out

thank you and please do continue to have a fail at life... peace
Old   #23

LOL ARE YOU THAT BLIND?
Do you even know why I started posting all these thread on pservers?
Its cause that server went to ****, due to the absurd donation service and the fact
most of its GMs decided to exclude themselfs from that disgusting server. Oh and don't forget the abusrd fact of the owner went on vacation with all the money they were making from the donation LOL.

And if you're going to try and diss someone, the least you can do is speak some proper
english bro. Also lol, almost everyone in here, (before you came around that is), by now
know the chinese language a bit, in able to play it. I met people on there that are full
ascended, and have full equiped powerful items.

There's also another private server in english called zx destiny, also has a donation service...which completely kills the game, cause you can't have +20 and all the useful
items. Though atleast the server, gives you 99999 ingot (jaden)

Haha, my bad, considering you just joined this forum, you haven't accumulated enough
experience to know what's going on in this forum. Im sorry for my absurd attitude, I despise all those that don't bother to look around the forum and go around posting
such stupendous questions.
Old   #24

i cant click on the submit button to register account. hmm weird
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyen17 View Post
i cant click on the submit button to register account. hmm weird
it happens when server is down.. read above pls am sure Zondria wrote clearly

Quote:
@everyone else, the server is in maintaince for awhile, should be back up in a couple hours.
Old   #26

when i open the client it give me a message box and it close the client. i cant update the launcher in step 3 dont know why anyone get the same problem?
Old   #27

If you followed the guide, you shouldn't be getting that issue.
Please explain as to what steps you proceeded in, when installing this private server.

Server is up and running guys.
Old   #28

zondria, do you know a way to change the game language to english,everything is chinese, i used jade dynasty client and i've read in a post that most of the names and maps would be in english but i guess it was'nt........anyways just asking if you know,thanks anyway....
Old   #29

Im not sure, but I was going to check if I could twink the files from
any en pservers and apply them to the cn one to see if it would work.

Ill get back to all on that one.
But as of now, no way Lol.
Old   #30

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by newport75 View Post
do u realize how much of a dum *** u are ??? for one i havent complained for **** lol. i askt a question, and like the arrogant ***** u make ur self out to Be you decided to try and down me , for asking a simple question ... HELLOOOOOOO use a lil common sence here.... and second off what was i Begging for ? as i recall and as all my post show i askt a question, did i Beg ? did i spam ? No... so pull that +10 staff out ur *** u seem to Be carrying around and Be a good forum starter... Answere questions aBout what you post!!!... and im sorry i happen to Be the one person to ask u a question that u for some reason chouldnt answer with out Bein a *****..... n By the way the server ur tryn to promote is **** , every one here prity much speaks english , why would we have any use for a dam CN server if we cant read it and do quest to level... shall i get back to common sence........ and for all of u that's reading this and u want to get on a pserver wich u can UNDERSTAND and enjoy , check this out

thank you and please do continue to have a fail at life... peace
ZX Global is **** i was a GM there for a while and it's no big news it was posted in the forum before , all the owners do is neglect players, they don't even update it anymore, it's dead and has no more GM's, + the owners rarely use the forums so all suggestions are just trashed. + they based it off donations you barely get any jaden when you start, totally unjoyable even when i was a GM, they don't even use money on server , nec went on a vacation.