Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Last Kingdom Private Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok I'm new to private server modding... I havn't done it before but I have set up WoW servers jsut using emulators and the CO online private server someone hosted...

has the downloads for the client that I last played.. This game was only out for a year or 2 in english but in Korea it has been very popular... The english game was the most fun I have ever had on any MMORPGS ever. Best lvling system with multiple rebirth types... and TONS of amazing spells.. very fun pvp and mining and blacksmithing system.

Old   #2

Check out for the biggest community of LK fans. We are trying to get a server up!

Old   #3

Offering $2000+ USD for a team that can code. Or somehow get a deal from Netamin.
Old   #4

anyone think they could start a private server for this? or help out at all, post here

Old   #5

We just need someone to open the encrypted files of the client, that would be a good start.
Old   #6

New Link?

Anyone have a new link for the client or make any progress on getting a server up?