Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

New Server - Need Staff - Zero Tolerance Dekaon

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 65
rawwwr

bump



Scotticus is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
woohoo

bump


grazzv1 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 152
Received Thanks: 16
enough bump ? i already tried this server and its pretty much boring... atleast try to make something unique for the server like a PK on cities and **** something fun for us players to do
VL-AZ is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by VL-AZ View Post
enough bump ? i already tried this server and its pretty much boring... atleast try to make something unique for the server like a PK on cities and **** something fun for us players to do
We are working on several new features


Scotticus is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 19
Is the server even up yet?
TheBlackout978 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalrip View Post
Is the server even up yet?
Yes, On a share folder.. Uploading the client now though.. My upload speed sucks.. So.. Yeah...

Client will be released sometime today
Scotticus is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 19
Yea i got it to work, ALOT of bugs though. I might come back and play when there fixed.
TheBlackout978 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalrip View Post
Yea i got it to work, ALOT of bugs though. I might come back and play when there fixed.
Yep.. Only in BETA At the moment
Scotticus is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 336
Received Thanks: 19
Alrightyyy i'll see you sooon then [:
TheBlackout978 is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalrip View Post
Alrightyyy i'll see you sooon then [:
Sure will

#linkback added to forum
Scotticus is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
I don't have any real programming experience, but I can be either a GM or a Mod. I'm completely fluent in English, highly computer literate, and I have a large amount of time to dedicate to this position. Also, I've been involved with MMORPGs and online gaming in general for many years now. My MSN is
pendylams is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendylams View Post
I don't have any real programming experience, but I can be either a GM or a Mod. I'm completely fluent in English, highly computer literate, and I have a large amount of time to dedicate to this position. Also, I've been involved with MMORPGs and online gaming in general for many years now. My MSN is
Make an application

Scotticus is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Just bump it up!!!
mita6ki2 is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 433
Received Thanks: 65
Client download

Scotticus is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
bumpbump


grazzv1 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Can somebody upload an original dekaon.exe?
Can somebody upload and original one? i seem to have replaced mine, thx
4 Replies - Dekaron



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.