Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question On Mu server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question On Mu server

Hey guys i am still trying to get onto my server ive done all the setup right everything is loaded and i run a client try to connect but when i click the server it pops up dissconnected from server ive been getting this from every server file so far is this to do with my client or server ive got 1 data base on standby and one active is this a problem im useing oblivion server files

Please help if you have ever runed a mu server please give me a working link to client and server files please i realy want to play it/make my own.

Ive used the map for the server and everything is running there is movement in maps = red dots = things to kill please help.

Similar Threads
[Question]How to make 2 server in server.dat using launcher??
Could someone teach me how to make 2 servers in server.dat?? Obs:I'm using a launcher to make my server Non-Hamachi
5 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me...
3 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me...
2 Replies - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions
[QUESTION] What should i put in my server
Ok guys we are looking for stuff to put into our server give us something to put in we will work on them npcs you name it we will try and do it. just...
9 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions