Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AD] Stable Lineage Server

Discussion on [AD] Stable Lineage Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Do your lost dream on Lineage Epoch.
All bosses and mobs are same like the live server.
You can play the newest Lineage with 100% correct items and mobs data.
New players will be leveled 52 and given 30m this month, April of 2015.
Double EXP, Drop rates on weekends.
See you guys on Lineage Epoch.

Youtube

Lineage 1
Exp rate x8, gold rate x8, drop rate x3, Client 3.63

Lineage 2
Exp rate solo x12, Exp rate party x15, gold rate x20, *** Client

You can download client files on the guide webstite below.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
04/11/2015 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Hello. I run lineage 1 & 2 private server to enjoy with nice people. This server will last forever as long as I develop and run it by myself. It is good time to enjoy begining of the server without competition. Lineage 1 Exp rate x8, gold rate x8, drop rate x3, Client 3.63 Lineage 2 Exp rate solo x12, Exp rate party x15, gold rate x20, GOD Client
03/18/2015 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello. I run lineage 1 & 2 private server to enjoy with nice people. This server will last forever as long as I develop and run it by myself. It is good time to enjoy begining of the server without competition. Lineage 1 Exp rate x8, gold rate x8, drop rate x3, Client 3.81 Lineage 2 Exp rate solo x12, Exp rate party x15, gold rate x20, GOD Client
[AD] Stable Lineage 1 Private Server
02/25/2015 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello. I run a lineage 1 private server and hope to enjoy with nice people. This server will be last forever as long as I develop and run it by myself. Exp rate x8, gold rate x8, drop rate x3, Client 3.63 It is good time for beginners to enjoy lineage without competition.
[AD] Stable Lineage 1 & 2 private server
12/28/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello. I built up lineage 1 and 2 private server and hope to enjoy with nice people. I just built this server to enjoy lineage 1. This server will be last forever as long as I develop and run it by myself. It is good time for enjoying begining lineage server without competition. Lineage 1 http://shops.iptime.org:8080/viewtopic.php?f=4&am p;t=2&sid=c2354297ffc11d62422981d8cdbabc44 Exp rate x12, gold rate x10, drop rate x6, Client 3.5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpu9Dt2QsyA
[AD] Stable lineage 1 private server
12/20/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello. I built up a lineage 1 private server and hope to enjoy with nice people. I just built this server to enjoy lineage 1. This server will be last forever as long as I develop and run it by myself. Exp rate x12, gold rate x10, drop rate x6, Client 3.5 It is good time for enjoying begining lineage server without competition.