Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FrostDN

Discussion on FrostDN within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FrostDN

SERVER STATUS: OFFLINE

Okay so basically I have successfully made a Dragon Nest Private Server and i have named it FrostDN because of a vote i put to my friends.
I will first list all the good things about the server.
1. Friendly GM's.
2. high exp rate.
3. has both assassin job changes with minimal bugs found.
4. generally not to many bugs...
5. uses EDN2 custom client.
6. Everyone that joins will get around 99999999 cash (download the READ CAREFULLY.txt file for more info).
7. most things are in English without the use of an English patch.

Now the bad things :'(
1. It uses an application called tunngle (google it).
2. It can be pretty Laggy depending on where you live (since its a small server and hosted in Australia).
3. If you enter a dungeon with your mount equipped it will be there until you leave the dungeon and dismiss it.
4. BDN hardcore doesn't work neither does BDN normal.
5. isn't online 24/7.
6. PVP is generally Laggy and buggy.

Download with more info!!!! MUST READ!

screenshots

virus scans

Old 02/09/2015, 15:48   #2

I can forgive everything except your uptime...ur not on tunngle which means i cant make an account and even if i cud i cudnt play the game.

Its not impossible to keep ur server up all day - lesser servers of lesser video games can have that upkeep (e.g. Counter Strike 1.6).
Old 04/05/2015, 04:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by besalamto View Post
I can forgive everything except your uptime...ur not on tunngle which means i cant make an account and even if i cud i cudnt play the game.

Its not impossible to keep ur server up all day - lesser servers of lesser video games can have that upkeep (e.g. Counter Strike 1.6).
I am very sorry but i have moved locations within australia so my server obviously cant remain up when my computer isnt setup but....we are getting an internet connection installed and i will be getting back on tunngle daily...my server still works and has all the same features as listed in the post
Sorry for the inconvenience
Private message me to find out more

If you want a quick reply i am on skype everyday...my skype name is epicminer1000
If anyone adds me plz specify that your from elitepvpers so i can give u the right info and high priority
Old 04/11/2015, 04:13   #4