Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Rusty Hearts private server?

Discussion on Any Rusty Hearts private server? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Any Rusty Hearts private server?

Hello, after seeing a lot of topics about RH private server and with not update answers, I saw in other forums that the serverfiles were released last year, however, I couldn't see any server online, so I post this because I'd like to know an updated answer about any server online or in process to be online (at least to have a reference).
Sorry my bad english.
PS: Serverfiles work with win x64 (I think...) and my OS is x32
Old 02/16/2015, 06:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Time to Bump!

Im looking for a Working Rusty Hearts Private Server, are there any yet since the older ones closed?
This game needs to be Hosted Up man, it has alot of Potential and the PVP is just Amazing!
Old 02/16/2015, 16:16   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Private Server - Discussions / Questions

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rusty Hearts P-Server?
11/29/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 21 Replies
Hi, is any online Rusty Hearts P-Server out there? Please reply if there is as I've been looking for one for some time.
Eden Eternal/Rusty Hearts Private Servers!
01/25/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies
I am still hoping for these 2 great games to have a private server ow plz :handsdown:
[RELEASE] Rusty Hearts Server Files
07/12/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 5 Replies
Hey everyone, GUESS WHAT?! Another release time... though two in one day might be awkward I hope you have fun! These files are actually the OBT files though outdated, I'm sure you can still have some fun this stuff... Hope you enjoy ~ Again... no using these for bigotry or ignorance or I will remove the files... these are free to the open and use as you like! Be Aware... raw files I will not support any type of support... this is what the community is for I hope ya'll work...
Anyone Know`s Hot Can I Make Rusty Hearts Server ? Thx
03/29/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi anyone knows how can i make rusty hearts server ? im having Procesor : AMD FX 4100 Quad Core 3.6 GHz Ram : 16 GB Windows 7 Enterprise 32 Bit ......... tell me how can i make one and if i can host it , ty for your help