Hm, which one? Played a hour or so, but all quests were fine so far...
Dunno rly anymore... hm I think it had to do with doing labyrinth within 5 minutes, but the time counter won't start. -> wasn't able to do focus quest.
~WTS RUSTY HEARTS GOLD ALL SERVER 100+MILLION~~ 10/09/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies Selling large amount of gold for Rusty hearts
on all servers
EAST/EU/WEST
1mil/10$
50 mil /50$
100 mil/100$
[RELEASE] Rusty Hearts Server Files 07/12/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 5 Replies Hey everyone,
GUESS WHAT?! Another release time... though two in one day might be awkward I hope you have fun! These files are actually the OBT files though outdated, I'm sure you can still have some fun this stuff...
Hope you enjoy ~
Again... no using these for bigotry or ignorance or I will remove the files... these are free to the open and use as you like!
Be Aware... raw files I will not support any type of support... this is what the community is for I hope ya'll work...
Anyone Know`s Hot Can I Make Rusty Hearts Server ? Thx 03/29/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies hi anyone knows how can i make rusty hearts server ? im having
Procesor : AMD FX 4100 Quad Core 3.6 GHz
Ram : 16 GB
Windows 7 Enterprise 32 Bit ......... tell me how can i make one and if i can host it , ty for your help
Rusty Hearts 11/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies Hi guys, i need hack for Rusty Hearts , thanks very much.