Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Digimon RPG Private server?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Digimon RPG Private server?

Has anyone made one of these?

I really think it would be an amazing idea!

Referring to Digimon RPG, or the English version: Digimon Battle.

Old   #2

if you meant Digimon Masters Online.. there was this one group that tried to make one.. but utterly failed and left everyone hanging coz they can't make it through Hamachi.. but yeah.. it's a good game so sure hope some other people would take the project

Old   #3

Well, there's these guys.

I think they may be the same people TetzuyaMiru is referring too. They did have a test server up that people could log into but not really do anything, tho they took that down awhile ago. They're apparently getting close to a possible CBT test, if they are, most likely not for awhile.
Old   #4

Sorry guys but I didn't mean the diabolical game that is Digimon Masters.

I meant the far superior prior form; Digimon RPG/Digimon Battle

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #5

Digimon Master's isn't too bad. The global version is terrible. They changed a lot to "combat bots" and lowered hatch rates. I laughed when they finally got boss cards, and they ended up being borked because of the drop rate changes they made.

All in all tho...it's still a pretty bad game. A lot of people said ingame already, they only play because it's Digimon.
Old   #6

You have heart Rixxy, and I appreciate that. However, I am sadly just not interested in anything DMO related.

It's more of a nostalgic throwback for me, I use to play DRPG/DBO when I was younger and I was pretty sad to see its demise.

But thank you for the info, if nobody knows of any servers for the game I seek, I may be forced to give it a go.
Old   #7

There is no server for DBO, there was some work being done a few years ago but it seems to have stopped. DMOPS is the only server being worked on (Digimon related) and is at 88% completion as of this post. I also miss DBO, I found it when I was younger and wanted to go back and play it but found out it was shutdown. The private server for DMO is going to have alot of custom digimon, textures, items, cash items can be bought with ingame currency and alot more. They plan on making it zero pay2win so yeah. I would give it a try when they start beta (guessing January-Feb time maybe sooner).