Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

<NEW LIST]>Dragon nest private server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
<NEW LIST]>Dragon nest private server

1. SkyNest lv70 5class
Rates: EXP:80x DROP:10x GOLD:50x
Register:

2. DaTon DN lv80 7class
Rates: Exp Lvl1-Lvl60 (X50); Lvl61-70 (X20) ; Lvl71-80 (X10)
Gold:10x
Register:

3.RIO DN lv80 7class
Rate: EXP:50x DROP:30x
register:

4.173 DN lv80 8class
register:

5.GloryDN lv80 7class
website
Register:

6.GTD dragon nest
Register:

7. Phoenix DN
Register:

8. Sox DN
Register:

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

Free Coins is there me need Free Coins

Old   #3

I would be happy if one of those servers gave a free pet XD .
Old   #4

most server give to you free pet free wing and free tatoo tail

Old   #5

Me Need Full Coins 999.999 Server is there
Old   #6

Skynest is the worst... its lvl 70 but only have gear 60.... no kali no assa and now got more bugs... that is funny because they dont do nothing but now more bugs xDDD

Rio is best i think now
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Phoenix DN x500 exp ;O
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Though they may not be in order from best to worst...hell some of them are awful servers...BUT I'm thanking you for posting the list.

Thanks roq

EDIT: FYI guys 173 DN is the only one on the list i think that gives free Dragon Coins, but not Cash Coins, so u can only get the good costumes in DC but the amazing costumes are in CC only, also has 80 EX and base class EX (like impact wave EX and circle break EX).

EDIT 2: still...better than the other greedy *** servers that dont even have 80 EX. But keep in mind its in Asia i think, soooo if ur from north america u won't have that much fun after midnight...server gets stressful and u'll have 200ms :v

Btw whats wrong with glorydn? $1=100 CC, cheapest costume is 100 dollars? xD
Old   #9

Besalamto 173 DN is english ? or chinese? The inside game is English?
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanne012 View Post
Besalamto 173 DN is english ? or chinese? The inside game is English?
Its chinese but theres an english patch for it, u'll find it here

Quote:
Old   #11

Anyone have a quick RioDN guide for leveling/gold/etc.? It seems there are alot of features that are not obvious to English players.

Like nobody talks about how you can get like 20-30k gold fast from soloing and selling drops in Green Dragon Nest if you're a new/weak Lv70 if you just stop/loot up to Stage 5. Or like the enhancement system-- apparently it's +15 for Lv70 equps and +20 for Lv70 weapons with no chance of destruction but chance of failure?

Sure everyone just does BDN normal to farm gold, but after playing it seems all I can really do is leech because everyone seems to 1 hit everything in BDN somehow while I do close to no damage.

Everyone seems to be Lv80 with all legendary equips/costume -- are these pay 2 win players or am I missing something here?
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyokyonos View Post
Anyone have a quick RioDN guide for leveling/gold/etc.? It seems there are alot of features that are not obvious to English players.

Like nobody talks about how you can get like 20-30k gold fast from soloing and selling drops in Green Dragon Nest if you're a new/weak Lv70 if you just stop/loot up to Stage 5. Or like the enhancement system-- apparently it's +15 for Lv70 equps and +20 for Lv70 weapons with no chance of destruction but chance of failure?

Sure everyone just does BDN normal to farm gold, but after playing it seems all I can really do is leech because everyone seems to 1 hit everything in BDN somehow while I do close to no damage.

Everyone seems to be Lv80 with all legendary equips/costume -- are these pay 2 win players or am I missing something here?
BerryDN is based off of it so its very similar - green dragon drops are like 300 gold per piece, and with the stage 3 and stage 5 chests dropping like 15 gloves and 15 shoes thats 30x 300 = 9k gold.

If you do Black Dragon Nest however, the BD scales sell for about 5k per piece OR if u craft your GDN loots into DDN then into BDN u get 47k gold per such crafted piece.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by besalamto View Post
BerryDN is based off of it so its very similar - green dragon drops are like 300 gold per piece, and with the stage 3 and stage 5 chests dropping like 15 gloves and 15 shoes thats 30x 300 = 9k gold.

If you do Black Dragon Nest however, the BD scales sell for about 5k per piece OR if u craft your GDN loots into DDN then into BDN u get 47k gold per such crafted piece.
Should I be working as a party because the only thing I can do fast is GDN? DDN takes too long solo cause I only have Lv70 equips...

Maybe I should try BerryDN because it's hard to find a party on RioDN (for anything other than BDN) due to language. But I heard BerryDN was bad because it was unstable and unplayable or something ]:
Old   #14

Does anyone here has a Cash shop mod where the prices are 0 ? in sox DN
Old   #15

Is Rio DN the best server? Also if it is where do I get an english patch for it (assuming its chinese or whatever language idk in game)? Annnnnd if anyone from NA is playing it would like to play together