Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

<NEW LIST]>Dragon nest private server

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 4
<NEW LIST]>Dragon nest private server

1. SkyNest lv70 5class
Rates: EXP:80x DROP:10x GOLD:50x
Website:
Register:


2. DaTon DN lv80 7class
Rates: Exp Lvl1-Lvl60 (X50); Lvl61-70 (X20) ; Lvl71-80 (X10)
Gold:10x
website:
Register:


3.RIO DN lv80 7class
Rate: EXP:50x DROP:30x
website:
register:


4.173 DN lv80 8class
website :
register:


5.GloryDN lv80 7class
website
Register:


6.GTD dragon nest
website:
Register:

7. Phoenix DN
website:
Register:


8. Sox DN
website:
Register:



roqheo44 is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Free Coins is there me need Free Coins


rizacan67 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 16
I would be happy if one of those servers gave a free pet XD .
Charsy is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 4
most server give to you free pet free wing and free tatoo tail


roqheo44 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Me Need Full Coins 999.999 Server is there
rizacan67 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 1
Skynest is the worst... its lvl 70 but only have gear 60.... no kali no assa and now got more bugs... that is funny because they dont do nothing but now more bugs xDDD

Rio is best i think now
onixel is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Phoenix DN x500 exp ;O
Noctasia is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 8
Though they may not be in order from best to worst...hell some of them are awful servers...BUT I'm thanking you for posting the list.

Thanks roq

EDIT: FYI guys 173 DN is the only one on the list i think that gives free Dragon Coins, but not Cash Coins, so u can only get the good costumes in DC but the amazing costumes are in CC only, also has 80 EX and base class EX (like impact wave EX and circle break EX).

EDIT 2: still...better than the other greedy *** servers that dont even have 80 EX. But keep in mind its in Asia i think, soooo if ur from north america u won't have that much fun after midnight...server gets stressful and u'll have 200ms :v

Btw whats wrong with glorydn? $1=100 CC, cheapest costume is 100 dollars? xD
besalamto is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Besalamto 173 DN is english ? or chinese? The inside game is English?
jovanne012 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanne012 View Post
Besalamto 173 DN is english ? or chinese? The inside game is English?
Its chinese but theres an english patch for it, u'll find it here

Quote:
besalamto is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Anyone have a quick RioDN guide for leveling/gold/etc.? It seems there are alot of features that are not obvious to English players.

Like nobody talks about how you can get like 20-30k gold fast from soloing and selling drops in Green Dragon Nest if you're a new/weak Lv70 if you just stop/loot up to Stage 5. Or like the enhancement system-- apparently it's +15 for Lv70 equps and +20 for Lv70 weapons with no chance of destruction but chance of failure?

Sure everyone just does BDN normal to farm gold, but after playing it seems all I can really do is leech because everyone seems to 1 hit everything in BDN somehow while I do close to no damage.

Everyone seems to be Lv80 with all legendary equips/costume -- are these pay 2 win players or am I missing something here?
Kyokyonos is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyokyonos View Post
Anyone have a quick RioDN guide for leveling/gold/etc.? It seems there are alot of features that are not obvious to English players.

Like nobody talks about how you can get like 20-30k gold fast from soloing and selling drops in Green Dragon Nest if you're a new/weak Lv70 if you just stop/loot up to Stage 5. Or like the enhancement system-- apparently it's +15 for Lv70 equps and +20 for Lv70 weapons with no chance of destruction but chance of failure?

Sure everyone just does BDN normal to farm gold, but after playing it seems all I can really do is leech because everyone seems to 1 hit everything in BDN somehow while I do close to no damage.

Everyone seems to be Lv80 with all legendary equips/costume -- are these pay 2 win players or am I missing something here?
BerryDN is based off of it so its very similar - green dragon drops are like 300 gold per piece, and with the stage 3 and stage 5 chests dropping like 15 gloves and 15 shoes thats 30x 300 = 9k gold.

If you do Black Dragon Nest however, the BD scales sell for about 5k per piece OR if u craft your GDN loots into DDN then into BDN u get 47k gold per such crafted piece.
besalamto is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by besalamto View Post
BerryDN is based off of it so its very similar - green dragon drops are like 300 gold per piece, and with the stage 3 and stage 5 chests dropping like 15 gloves and 15 shoes thats 30x 300 = 9k gold.

If you do Black Dragon Nest however, the BD scales sell for about 5k per piece OR if u craft your GDN loots into DDN then into BDN u get 47k gold per such crafted piece.
Should I be working as a party because the only thing I can do fast is GDN? DDN takes too long solo cause I only have Lv70 equips...

Maybe I should try BerryDN because it's hard to find a party on RioDN (for anything other than BDN) due to language. But I heard BerryDN was bad because it was unstable and unplayable or something ]:
Kyokyonos is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 17
Does anyone here has a Cash shop mod where the prices are 0 ? in sox DN
`=Black`Belt=` is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Is Rio DN the best server? Also if it is where do I get an english patch for it (assuming its chinese or whatever language idk in game)? Annnnnd if anyone from NA is playing it would like to play together


usarapls is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.