Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First Ragnarok 2 private server!!!

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
it works, but the only way to actually lvl up fast there is to do quests ,which is not fast at all.

Old   #32

so higher rates = more players !

Old   #33

Quote from Omicron1986

"I just did an AV scan after having used the file (tried to test it), and it found a Trojan. Please do an AV scan if you've tried the files! This SOB Delusion needs to get HURT! Not only do an AV scan.. Make sure you use msconfig to turn off MoniActo? from Startup. That's the corrupted process with the Virus.

I say this as a warning to anyone that has succumb to this a-holes virus spreading scheme.. Do an AV scan and get every trace of those files removed from your system asap. (The RO2 files)"
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckysho7 View Post
Quote from Omicron1986

"I just did an AV scan after having used the file (tried to test it), and it found a Trojan. Please do an AV scan if you've tried the files! This SOB Delusion needs to get HURT! Not only do an AV scan.. Make sure you use msconfig to turn off MoniActo? from Startup. That's the corrupted process with the Virus.

I say this as a warning to anyone that has succumb to this a-holes virus spreading scheme.. Do an AV scan and get every trace of those files removed from your system asap. (The RO2 files)"
That's for the RO2 SERVER FILES that the idiot sent out to a lot of people through email. That was my post from the other site you looked at. The client files are safe (for his pserv) but he's an a hole either way and you shouldn't trust him..

Old   #35

bottom line is that he didnt even warn players or put any warnings in their site bout that issue.. talk about sh*tty administration right? ;P
Old   #36

Yup.. The other site deleted the topic about this server after doing the investigation on the virus-ridden fake server files he emailed to people. I don't recommend taking the risk to play here. He released virus-ridden fake files, and he can easily take your login info and use it elsewhere..
Old   #37

nice server, but kinda wish they can increase the drop rate for the equipments.
Old   #38

never wish for that....it'll never happen, besides. NA and SEA server is 10000x better than this 1.

HIGH LVL PLAYER WITH LOW LVL GEARS>>>WTF GO TO HELL MAN !!!!!