Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SERVER ADMINS BEWARE !!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SERVER ADMINS BEWARE !!

We had a server admin who thinks hes smart. We knew he was no good so we let him steal are files from us. Of course we fixed the files up so nothing works but hes to stupid to know any better. So if a guy named SaraTose aka wolfman45 comes knockin at your door telling you hes got something for you, you can bet he doesnt. lol Another noob thinking hes smarter than everyone else lol lol!!!!!!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
i know that guy, i wouldnt trust saratose as dry said hes really fishy. dont trust him!

Old   #3

i thought saratose was owner of heavens gate?
because before he was gm in mine he was gonna make a server named Heavens Gate.

well idk just saying what i know.
Old   #4

Well Dry you talk **** and I did not steel your files and another thing also given out personal info ingame is not cool so you beening a baby about it. you need to get a life.

Old   #5

WELL as i said before to you rocker saratose is a corrupt gm but noooo you didnt beleive me.
Old   #6

nah u never told me and yea he didnt do anything bad xD.
Old   #7

when i told you about he he tried to do df just for his friends hmmmm
Old   #8

I know wolfman45, old online friend i was he setting up heavens gates. If anyone has his msn please pm me i would like to contact him. Old friend lost contact. =/
Old   #9

lol

Saratose owned nothing on heavens gate. i reluctantly gave him access to the server knowing that all he cared about was gm power and getting his hands on gm rings. But no big deal, we are all fine now over at Heavens Gate.
Old   #10

SaraTose is a nub and is a MALE he fuked up the dk pserver heavens gate he sucks ****!!
Old   #11

THIS GOES TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY DESTROYING FUN SERVER **** YOU <
Old   #12

lol

No this works out great.In a few days Saratose's dream of being bigboss over all will come true and he will put up a server. And the best thing is all the gms that have been kicked out of all the good servers are now his loyal followers. So we will all have a good laugh watching that group. Im so glad we are moving on to bigger and better games to get away from guys like this
Old   #13

so no more dekaron for you guys? srry to hear. cuz without other servers i wont have competition which makes me works my asss of less for new updates and so on. anyways good luck on new games.
Old   #14

hey bud

hey Nar, thing is i dont play dek so i have no passion or drive when it comes to that game. However pwnage who is a good gm will still run the server and continue the competition with you lol. Good luck with Cabal bud.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820 View Post
so no more dekaron for you guys? srry to hear. cuz without other servers i wont have competition which makes me works my asss of less for new updates and so on. anyways good luck on new games.
rofl funny ****, I didnt even look at you as competition. Just cause you put everything in different places means you're top of the line rocker....rofl You gotta add new content before you're unique .