Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HavocDK Pserver UPDATED!!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
dude can u uploid share plz >> xD srry i ask

Old   #17

hmm well were all playing on it right now u might have to go to the forums and look in there for help theres alot helpful stuff too get tha game running. or contact a Staff member.

Old   #18

kinda boring same like the others someone should make one just for PK and its kinda anoying playing server when u start with not even ur dagger more waste of time
Old   #19

well if you look you have more than enough money to get a dagger and a few skillbooks to start. The dagger costs 0 dil. So do your first weapons. If you dont like walking 100 feet then dont play, if you want to be lazy then go to extreme and hack.

Old   #20

man this server blows same **** over and over EXP 800 ?? bs its even lower and hacking its pretty easy i just did
Old   #21

Did you want a medal? All DK servers are hackable, Its just a matter of time until you get caught and dont come back. Congrats again to another person that tries to downtalk the server. Too bad you dont know anything about it. Go satisfy your urge to hack on extreme? We offer alot here at HavocDK. Banning hackers on site or giving them a second chance is just one of the things we do to keep this server running good. You dont know what we're capable of
Old   #22

NEW CLIENT! This client is new and UP TO DATE! Launcher is included in the client, All you have to do now is download clients part 1 and 2 through the launcher. Create a shortcut on your desktop to the launcher, create your own account through the launcher. Make sure the password is strong enough!! And just launch the game! As simple as that =D

Enjoy!
Old   #23

u didnt give me a 2nd chance when u caught hacking >,_,< u dced me and boOm

edit: extreme better than ur server
edit2:ur server full with bugs 160 hunter raped my ak with 3 skills and gm sayed that is normal *****
edit3:haha 145 ak vs 160 hunter 3 SKILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Old   #24

It all depends on the severity of hacking. If you like extreme so much go play there. We don't want hackers here.

I'm really not upset about hackers complaining about our server.
Old   #25

yh i was hacking for a couple hours and didnt get caught this server is good =D
Old   #26

lawl Alisha hax0r
Old   #27

hacking is good for the soul
Old   #28

lol they dont even have gm anti hack on here any one who wants anything on this server pm me wat ******* noobs plus they have fussions name all in theyre data pack wonder were they got theyre awsome updates huh ? lol
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by VL-AZ View Post
man this server blows same **** over and over EXP 800 ?? bs its even lower and hacking its pretty easy i just did
OOOOOOO i love this one, i bet ur name is icon!!!!! cause ur *** was just banned, or ur name is rawrlol...and if thats the case ur a sell out..or ur castration...and if thats the case, then u have ur head shoved so far up rawrlol's ***, ur blind to the fact he fails, and does nothing but steal stuff and calls it his own. and btw if ur not one of thoes ppl. then ur a failure at life...cause if u need to hack on a Pserver, then ur just a failure...so go into a corner slit ur wrist and bleed out to death....cause u cant take the 30 mins of ur time to get to the same lvl w/o hacking.
Old   #30

Even you if do hack there are quite alot of Staff to spot hackers and some players report hackers as well. Havoc staff has worked very hard on this server There is alot of stuff thats going on in testing so get ready for some new things to hit.