Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

error in making server plz help ... come and see

Discussion on error in making server plz help ... come and see within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
error in making server plz help ... come and see

hii guys we make a new server (DeanDekaron) AND WE HAVE 1 PROBLEM goo here and try to help us this wil wil be the best one high exp and dil and events daily but help us to open ...tnx here site :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
rsro making char error?
02/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
when i use russian letters it says invaild charname and used????
Making a GTH server!!!
06/30/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hi guys i am looking for the complete server files for GTH (gate to heaven) i was wondering if any one knows where i can download them. any help?
[HATA ERROR]GAME SERVER.EXE ERROR
04/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi see this and say me the resolution please http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2871/silkroad1 .png
need help with making server
02/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hey i have sorta made a server but using dekaron beast client i have changed all ip,port in data.pak and changed ip in share folder iplist loginlist channellist and arenlist does any1 know wot i can do is all i get is cannot conect to the server pls help me pls ty in advace
[Help] error with making name in cabal wudijt
07/05/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
plzzz help when i making name in cabal wudijt its error connot proceed with the command due to unknown DB errors Please Try Again. What This means?? What Can i do? plzz help me tnx advance http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s223/pher123/C abalVer1262-080704-2102-0000.jpg