Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CREATING RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER

Discussion on CREATING RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation CREATING RF ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER

There is anyone here who knows how to create a RF online private server? I have SQL server 2008 express running well in windows 8.1 Pro, but I cant find the server files needed for creating this thing, anyone have it? Or know a working link for download? Please, help me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help me creating a private server
06/23/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello,guyz can u explain me how to create a conquer pserver,i'm a little bit dumb and i need to explain step by step with download links:)
I need help with creating a private server
05/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi my name is Dan i am atrying to creat a private server i am having a ton of problems and idk why i have read threads and tried what worked for other people and it just isnt working for me. Thr problems are red x's wont go green and also sql login someone please respnd orsend me a message or find me on skype to help me my skype name is Deko.Dan
Creating a Private Server in Kal Online
03/08/2008 - Kal Online - 8 Replies
Hey guys. First of all: Yes, i used google and the forum-search...only found 1 year old topics about that ;) Can someone of you tell me what to do to create a private server in kal? Would be nice,too if you tell me download links etc,too :) Thanks German: Zuerst mal: Ja, ich hab google und die sufu benutzt...hab aber nur alte threads gefunden und möchte gerne was aktuelles haben. Also kann mich mal einer auf den neusten stand bringen und auch die files uppen? Danke
IN CREATING OF PRIVATE SERVER..
07/19/2007 - WoW Private Server - 8 Replies
yeah.. ehh.. Hi I'm interested in making of a WoW private server.. could someone please tell me HOW I make it or could someone tell me a site that will guide me into making one it would be nice to have TBC stuff included in it ... :rolleyes: