Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Metin2 Private Server

Discussion on Help Metin2 Private Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help Metin2 Private Server

Hello, I have just made a metin2 server and i need a few adjustments.
1st, how can i adjust the shops? Npcs are selling random things, i want to change the items that will be sold. Second, how can i change the gm sign?
Third, how can i change the items that you will get at the start of the game? Fourth, how can i change the exp drop and yang rate?
And last, Fifth, how can i change the things npcs will be named and what they will say? It gives me some random symbols.
Old 07/21/2012, 04:24   #2

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 1,746
Since Metin2 has its own Private Server subsection, you should post your questions and generally anything regarding this topic there:

You should also take a look at the "Guides & Strategies" section which you can find at the same place.

Alll your questions have already been answered with guides and tutorials - partially written in English.

#closereq.
Old 07/21/2012, 11:56   #3
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,537
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
metin2 help shops symbols