Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dekaron P-Server]Dekaron Difference

Closed Thread

Old   #121
He-Man

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
[COLOR="Red"]
(11.01.09) hacked by our best friend MasterShouter because i deleted his character. he was hacking. he threaded me with "if you do that, ill hack your server".
yeah. a great mod, isn't that?? i wonder why he's playing on my server anyway...
Well, the server will remain closed until i can find someone experienced enough with SQl to give me a little hand with filtering.
do you think it was a real big thing hacking the server? no. we from the underground section know how to do it, but instead of sticking together, MasterShouter wants to be the greatest of us all.
Hacking on servers with high rates (50x is pretty high too) and terminating the server with gm commands if he gets caught. thank you for that again. people like you should NOT be in underground, and people like you should NOT be mods
well u should better stay at the truth. I wasnt hacking when u chased me. I just stood around in prison taking a break from playing. YOU was the guy who said u will decrese my stats. For what? staying in prison? lol.

Also u decreased a players lvl just coz he pked other ppl. zzzzz Thats the game.

well i never wanted to shut it down, coz the server isnt bad. I liked playing on it. And this would never happened when when u wont act as a ***.

And as Slaxer said. Its isnt the right place to advertise servers when u dont want to get them hacked.

Old   #122

elite*gold: 0
well ppl would find out about pserver

and post here

btw there were no hackers problems
only u

Old   #123

elite*gold: 20
actuallly there was 1 hacker that got banned already..
Old   #124

Received Thanks: 4,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
well u should better stay at the truth. I wasnt hacking when u chased me. I just stood around in prison taking a break from playing. YOU was the guy who said u will decrese my stats. For what? staying in prison? lol.

Also u decreased a players lvl just coz he pked other ppl. zzzzz Thats the game.

well i never wanted to shut it down, coz the server isnt bad. I liked playing on it. And this would never happened when when u wont act as a ***.

And as Slaxer said. Its isnt the right place to advertise servers when u dont want to get them hacked.
bullshit.. when i traced you, you were inside the eye-monster jail.. that was BEFORE i pmmed you. so i guess you failes on that one..
and you admitted it.. do i need to post the game chat log?

and by da way. this is (was) MY server, so i set the rules. don't play on it if you don't agree!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #125

i wish hacking little ****** would grow up and this is a hacking forum ill give you that much but shutting down a server cmon shouter? jeez thanks too you we have nothing too do proud of yourself? shouter
Old   #126

mastershouter you reponded to the banning of your character in an immature way, therefore i believe you are only around 12 and not fit to be a mod who cannot stand to not gettin his way.

You fail ;]
Old   #127

lol actually my friend claims shouter is 35 and thats immature
Old   #128

maybi he is 35 but acting like 12
Old   #129

I am really so l0lz how the owners of this forum choose their mods

Seriously..
Old   #130

so their playing the game fine and mastershouter gets caught hacking and he says its a lie and we all know its a lie because mastershouter hacks on every server so he decides hey wtf since i got banned ill ruin everyones day by shutting down the server? shouter please tell us what does that prove its proven your a douche and i dont care if i get a infraction
Old   #131

Mmmmm Mastershitter is more appropriate..before commenting "this is a hackers forum" yeah yeah we hear it about every second post and you people are absolutely correct, it is a hackers forum......But no where does it say "poor-sport, suck-***, tools forum" and Mastershitter falls into this lame catagory..

Ok, he hacked, thats what hackers do...nice job!!!!...you got caught!!...aww too bad. Just means silkbotter needs to add and extra hour and an extra day (25 hours/ and 8 days to his week)to his developement of this server..not to mention that he needs to forget about his personal/social life and fix the issues......give silkbotter a break guys, I dont know him personally and from what I can tell we live on the oposite sides of the world, but for ***** sake he has done a pserver that has the most potential of all the pservers to date. And unlike the greedy ***** over at Dekaron-Extreme, silkbotter and his developing crew actually listen and reason with people if there are issues.

Now some **** head with a Moderators Badge comes in like he is some sort of sheriff on a high horse and cries and cries because he got caught and banned. I dont care if your 12, 21, 35, or 53 go find your mum, take her top and bra off, attach yourself back to her *** and start sucking you soooking little *******...all the best to you Mastershitter

oh and for those that think that silkbotter should increase the rates to be like a dek-extreme server....here is a tip...go play on that server with those theiving noobs, bring back your early days of Bad Moon Rising, cause thats ALL you will get there

Oh and Mastershitter, where is your pserver that is hack proof???? for some reason I cant find the link
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notechi View Post
Mmmmm Mastershitter is more appropriate..before commenting "this is a hackers forum" yeah yeah we hear it about every second post and you people are absolutely correct, it is a hackers forum......But no where does it say "poor-sport, suck-ass, tools forum" and Mastershitter falls into this lame catagory..

Ok, he hacked, thats what hackers do...nice job!!!!...you got caught!!...aww too bad. Just means silkbotter needs to add and extra hour and an extra day (25 hours/ and 8 days to his week)to his developement of this server..not to mention that he needs to forget about his personal/social life and fix the issues......give silkbotter a break guys, I dont know him personally and from what I can tell we live on the oposite sides of the world, but for fucks sake he has done a pserver that has the most potential of all the pservers to date. And unlike the greedy fucks over at Dekaron-Extreme, silkbotter and his developing crew actually listen and reason with people if there are issues.

Now some dick head with a Moderators Badge comes in like he is some sort of sheriff on a high horse and cries and cries because he got caught and banned. I dont care if your 12, 21, 35, or 53 go find your mum, take her top and bra off, attach yourself back to her tit and start sucking you soooking little bastard...all the best to you Mastershitter

oh and for those that think that silkbotter should increase the rates to be like a dek-extreme server....here is a tip...go play on that server with those theiving noobs, bring back your early days of Bad Moon Rising, cause thats ALL you will get there

Oh and Mastershitter, where is your pserver that is hack proof???? for some reason I cant find the link
Lol not all ppl at dekaron extreme is bad im a mod at dekaron extreme and i was always helping ppl lol ^^ and i couldnt agree more with you about shouter he is a douche and needs too act his age
Old   #133

Received Thanks: 4,719
server running again at full spped. have fun playing, hacking, being banned by hacking and so on
Thanks
1 User
Old   #134

This Dekaron Got Skill like that???
Click That and u will seee....??tell me plzz
Old   #135

Shame on you Mastershouter!

Closed Thread