Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Prius CN - Private Server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
hmm i nvr actually heard of this game but its fun!

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charsy View Post
Wish there was an english patch ...
I know man.. I'm not going to waste my time in it since most of the quests don't direct me to what I need to do, and I can't read the text so its just impossible..

Old   #18

anyone think we could maybe use gpotato prius online client downloaded from fileplanet be used for this server so its in english would that be possible i havnt downloaded it yet ofc?
Old   #19

I kind of doubt it honestly. If you have the Prius Gpotato client, you can try and figure out how to translate the pservers client.

Old   #20

You would need to make sure the custom pack files for npc's that sell items, and others are kept and not left out. Ask the guild leader if he knows something to translate ^^
Old   #21

elite*gold: 140
i found to download prius english client

Old   #22

I doubt the client will be able to update, or even download.

Regardless, there are a few clients out there in English, but I bid you good luck on trying to get it to work with this server.
Old   #23

elite*gold: 20
Wish they kept the official server up. I thought this game was nice.
Old   #24

yeah.. it had alot of grinding though...
Old   #25

the English patch work??
Old   #26

we need english patch
Old   #27

There is no English patch yet, and unless someone shows interest enough in the server to work on one, then I doubt one will come out.

Here's a tip.. If you want one bad enough, then go try to make one yourself, and don't forget to release it if you do make one.
Old   #28

when i start game update and opened in window mode and close simple annoying.. any idea how I can connect and play? usename/password in launcher and pressed first button.. am i doing it right ?
Old   #29

Well, if it's anything like gPotato's servers were, translating the game into English should be as simple as decrypting the files to extract the script/db/ folders, and translating the strings in the appropriate files. At least, if overwriting the files in the /script/db/ folder in the game directory still works on this version. A direct copy/paste of gPotato's files doesn't look like it will work, though; I'm seeing a few items that I definitely don't recall seeing on the gPotato servers, so I doubt they'd have translations for them, assuming the IDs for the items are even the same in the script files.

I've got more hope for the files for hosting the private servers being released, though. A Chinese private server for a game which still has an official Chinese version in existence doesn't sound too hopeful. And even private server files in Chinese would be preferable to no private servers/files at all.

Still, for now, private server + no files > no server at all, even if it turns out to be short-lived.
Old   #30

elite*gold: 20
Hi was wondering have any of u played on this server yet. I was thinking about trying it out!