Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW server - ABCWOW

Discussion on WoW server - ABCWOW within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW server - ABCWOW

Hello people!

First of all, I apologize for not writing this in german, but unfortunately I'm not good at it so...
Secondly, I hope I placed this thread in the right place; if not, I apoligize and kindly ask someone to delete/move it.

The reason I'm posting this message is to inform you about a good WoW server on which I play for some time. Among all the servers I played on, this one seemed the best (or one of the best at least).

It's (obviously) called ABCWOW.
You can watch a nice TRAILER here and I'm sure you'll enjoy it:

Well the idea is... the server's quite old. It was 'born' when the first emu apeared. It changed to TBC a little bit later than other servers, and that cost it lots of players.. actually (the staff made the change only when they were sure the upgrade was stable enough to use -> game playability and stability are very important to them). But the server's simply amazing: great staff, great custom fixes (check out the forum). It's blizzlike (though rates are 2x) and it's meant to offer the player a great experience, as blizzard-like as possible. You won't get 'tuned' items and other stuff like that here, because everything tends to be balanced; that's one of the goals of the administrators there. Though many preffer fun-servers and it's hard to find people that desire, above all, a true blizzlike experience (unfortunately).

Just to make an idea:
- bgs, arenas + s1/2 rewards work
- scripted instances (as blizzlike as possible)
- custom fixes to the ascent trunk are made
- low latency (i guarantee)
- gamemasters really know what they're doing and they actually spend a lot of time making the server a better place

And much more...
Any bug you find here (cause yeah, there's no private server bug-free) - you'll find it anywhere else too.

Maybe you'll give it a try.
Cheers!

Webpage:
Realmlist: wow.abcwow.net
Rates: 2X
Patch: TBC, 2.3.X (2.4 soon to come)